12th April 2018, 01:41 AM
kskPradeep

How can I join Indian CDC with Seaman experience of 10 years being a 44 years old candidate?

Hello, I am 44 years of age. I have 10 years of experience as a Seaman. I was working as a storekeeper in Foreign Pipe Vessel. I want to join Indian CDC. Kindly let me know how I can join? Kindly let me know immediately.

18th May 2018, 04:08 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian CDC with Seaman experience of 10 years being a 44 years old candidate?

CDC stands for Continuous Discharge Certificate. Check the below mentioned eligibility criteria to know whether you eligible for Indian CDC or not.

Eligibility Criteria

>> Age limit:
The age limit is different for different level of posts.

***Deck ,Engine and Catering rating trainees- between 18 and 25 years
***Utility Hand- Between 18 and 40 years
***For Petty Officers- Between 18 and 40 years of age
***Ex-Naval ratings- Upto 45 years of age
***Non-certificated Officers- Between 18 and 40 years.

>> Educational Qualification

***Deck, Engine, and Catering(Saloon) Trainee- Xth standard passed
***Utility Hands- VIII standard passed
**Petty Officer- Xth Std. passed with respective trade certificate from ITI (National Trade Certificate)(NTC) or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) or Diploma Certificates approved by the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) or All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
***Purser/Ship’s clerk- A graduate with knowledge of accountancy and computer operation.
***Electrical and Electronic Officer- Diploma or Degree in respective branch from a Government recognized Polytechnic or recognized University.

Procedure to Apply
If you satisfy the above eligibility criteria, then take a print out of the application form from Here(Application Form). After filling the form, send this application form along with necessary documents xerox copies to any of the below mentioned addresses.
1.Nau Bhavan, R.K Marg, Ballard Estate Mumbai-400001;
2.Shipping Office, Marine House, Hasting Kolkata-700022;
3.Shipping Master, Mercantile Marine Department,Anchorgate Building, P.B No 5004 Rajaji Salai Chennai-600001.

*** List of necessary documents which should be attached with the application form, is given on the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?