22nd February 2014, 08:31 PM
Civil engg.

What is the percentage required for civil engineering?

I am civil engg. I can apply mpsc , upsc exam and what percentages required in engg.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage required for civil engineering? -- [New]
  2. What is the percentage required in 10th standard so that I can take admission in best Civil Engineering Colleges after 10th standard?
  3. What is the percentage of marks required in B.E civil engineering to join M.Arch
  4. How much percentage is required for civil engineering college in Diploma?
  5. How much percentage is required in civil engineering for admission?
  6. Required Percentage of Marks in B.Tech in Civil Engineering to get a Job in Hyderabad?
  7. Any minimum percentage required for appearing in Civil Service Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Cutoff marks or percentage required for admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical and Computer Science?
  9. List of polytechnics in Mumbai and Pune offering Diploma in Civil Engineering? Percentage required to get admission?
  10. What is the percentage of marks required to attend civil service exam
  11. Am I eligible for IAS exam after scoring 65% in final year?
  12. What is the requirement of percentage to apply for government job after diploma in civil engineering
  13. Minimum percentage required to join the Indian Civil Services?
  14. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  15. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  16. What is the percentage required for Aeronautic Engineering?
  17. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  18. How the percentage of marks in engineering is calculated by government companies?
23rd February 2014, 07:03 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the percentage required for civil engineering?

UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission. It is an official body which is organizing number of Entrance Exams every year to recruit the candidates into various public services.

Some of the UPSC Exam that you are eligible to apply after completion of your Civil Engineering are

IES Exam which is the common entrance exam to be placed in various Engineering services like
Civil Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering

Your age should be 21-30 years to apply for this Exam.

You are also eligible to give civil services exam which is the common written exam to be placed in various civil services like
Indian Administrative Service
Indian Police Service
Indian Foreign Service etc.

Even for this exam also, the required age should be 21-30 years.

If you are interested to join Indian Forest Service, you can give IFS Exam.

The required age criteria will be same as above even for this exam also.

You can also give CDS Exam to join various Defence services like
Indian Military Academy
Indian Naval Academy
Indian Air Force Academy etc.

Choose the Entrance Exam as per your interest and have good preparation for the same.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?