29th July 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Navy? I am 17 years old this september

i want to join indian navy i am 17th year old this september i complete my 18th so i decide that i want to join indian navy so tell me sir how can i do this...!

9th August 2012, 05:52 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy? I am 17 years old this september

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to join indian navy i am 17th year old this september i complete my 18th so i decide that i want to join indian navy so tell me sir how can i do this...!
In order to join Indian Navy at the age of 18, you will have to qualify NDA & NA Examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission. As far as academic qualification is concerned, you must have completed your 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and English as major subjects. The maximum age limit to apply for the examination is 19 years.
Qualifying the examination will enable you to join the Naval Academy where you will have to undergo training for a period of 4.5 years. While undergoing the training program, you will also need to pursue Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) program at the academy. After successful completion of the training period, you will be recruited as an Officer in the Indian Navy.

The NDA & NA Examination is conducted twice a year and the notification for the same is published on India's major newspapers including Employment News as well as on the official website of Union Public Service Commission.
14th September 2013, 05:02 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.
Default Re: How to join Indian Navy? I am 17 years old this september

Dear friend,
You can join in Indian Navy by writing the exam called NDA.NDA stands for National Defense academy.NDA conducted twice in a year by Union Public Service Commission.By qualifying in the NDA you join in any one of the following
1.Indian Navy
2.Indian Army
3.Indian Air-force
Eligibility criterion for NDA::---
-----------------------------------
----->Candidate should be Indian citizen
----->Candidate should male and unmarried
----->Candidate should have minimum educational qualification
----->Candidate age should be between 16-19
----->Female candidates are not eligible to write this exam

Once you have qualified in the NDA,they will give training for one year with two sessions.During the training they will provide some stiffen.After the training you will posted into a job.Then onwards you will get salary.They will provide every basic needs for you like apartments,educational facilities for your children's,transportation facility,food,----etc.But once to entered into this field you wont have any chances to get away from this,even though you wish to go they will bring back.In this field the rule and regulations are very strict because it is responsible for national security.

-------------------------------------------------------------
GOOD LUCK
-------------------
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?