23rd January 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

How can i join merchant navy after passing 12th? Is entrance necessary for this? Best way to join Merchant Navy?

Sir, how can i join merchant navy after 12? Is entrance is necessary for this? What is the best way for me to join merchant navy?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy -- [New]
  2. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  3. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  4. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  6. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  7. How can i join merchant navy after passing 12th? Is entrance necessary for this? Best way to join Merchant Navy?
  8. How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What percentage is required for it? Is there any scope for girls in Merchant navy?
  9. Should I join Merchant Navy after passing commerce with 75% in 12th boards? What is the scope for commerce students in Merchant Navy?
  10. Hwo to join merchant Navy if I am interested in Merchant Navy?
  11. Can girls after doing B.Sc. join navy or merchant navy?
  12. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the procedure?
  13. How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th?
  14. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  15. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  16. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  17. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th from UP board
  18. How to join in Merchant Navy after completing 12th?
24th February 2014, 02:04 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can i join merchant navy after passing 12th? Is entrance necessary for this? Best way to join Merchant Navy?

You can join Merchant Navy after completion of class 10 as a trainee. There is also Deck Cadet Course spanning for 3 Months. Such courses are Diploma in Applied Science or Deck Watchkeeper. It provides the Cadet Pre-sea Training as well as onboard training of 24 Months. The Cadets learn to load ships, store cargo, handle gear, stationary rigging, and running gear, and learns ship stability, ship manoeuvring and ship management and perform a variety of operations and maintenance tasks to preserve the painted surface of the ship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?