16th February 2013, 12:37 AM
ramy098

How can I join Navy after B.Pharmacy?

i can join to navy ofter b pharmcy? Can u pls tel to about detilas in how join?

15th May 2015, 09:58 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Navy after B.Pharmacy?

Sorry there is the no possible way by which you join Indian Navy having done your Bachelor in Pharmacy as for the same you are required to have a bachelor degree with either Mathematics or Physics or engineering courses .

But if you are interested in the defense line then you can go for Indian Military academy ( IMA ) or Officer's Training Academy ( OTA ) which are the wings of Combined Defense Services .The same examination is held by the union public service commission twice every year called as CDS I & CDS II once in the month of April and once in the month of September generally.

The qualifications required for the mentioned wings are as here under :

* You must be an Indian citizen .

* You must have the graduation degree with any stream of choice from a recognized university .

* Your age for the IMA must be within 19 years to 25 years where as for OTA it must be within 19 years to 25 years .

* You must be mentally and physically fit as per the requirement of services .

For more information and notification about the same examination log on to the official link of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?