25th January 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Ph.D course after 3 years of software industry experience?

Hi,

I have done My MCA from IIT. Currently i have 3 years software industry experience.I am looking for PHD. Plz guide me for admission in PHD programme in NCR.

Thanks and regards
Rahul

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in PhD after MCA?
  2. How can I join Ph.D in Mathematics being a candidate having completed BE in Information Science and with 7 years of work experience in Software Industry?
  3. How to get salary of more than 30k after completing BCA course?
  4. How to join the software industry? I have 10 years of teaching experience
  5. Which software course is good for me after having 9 years of banking experience with MBA Marketing? How to get a job in software industry?
  6. How can I pursue Ph.D in Computer Science being a candidate having completed MCA course and with 3 years of experience as Computer Teacher and another 3 years in Industry?
  7. Can I register for Ph.D without having Masters Degree and having 30 years of work experience with Vegetable reputable organization in the Apparel Export Industry?
  8. If I did my 12th 8 years back and if I have 3 years experience in service industry(IT) then how can I go in software line?
  9. How to do Ph.D in electronics field?
  10. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  11. Should an engineer do MBA if he's not interested in Software Industry jobs? Which streams, colleges and universities to prefer? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to get scholarship for Ph.D student who have work experience of 4 years?
  13. Which is better GRE or PhD? Can I opt for PhD in US without research? What homework I need to do?
  14. Job in Air force as a Software engineer after working in a CMM as a Software engineer?
  15. What position is suitable for me to apply for software job?
  16. How to apply for MS course from USA? Does work experience helps in getting good college?
  17. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  18. Should I take industrial experience or can I enroll for PhD directly in Europe?
26th January 2015, 09:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Ph.D course after 3 years of software industry experience?

If you have completed MCA with 55% marks then you are eligible to apply for Ph.D admission. If your work experience is up to 5 years in relevant field then you would be eligible for Ph.D admission without any entrance exam. If not then you have to appear for the entrance exam which is conducted by the University in which you want admission.
Those who have NET/SLET score or M.Phil qualification are also exempted from any Ph.D entrance exam and can apply for Ph.D admission directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?