27th January 2013, 10:56 PM
Adil irfan

How to get admission in institution of mechanical engineers? What is the admission procedure?

hello sir i am adil irfan .i want to get admisson in instution of mechanical engineers mumbai in july 2013.plz tell me admisson procedure.i am going to complete my diploma in mechanical engineering in june 2013

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admitted in ITI course? I have passed my 12th examination
  2. Whether The Institution Of Engineers India is AICTE or UGC approved?
  3. How to prepare for INSTITUTION OF ENGINEERS INDIA?
  4. How can I join ITI course?
  5. Procedure to get admission in MBA at IGNOU for AMIE holder? -- [New]
  6. How may I get admission in B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)? When will admission procedure be starting?
  7. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  8. Is there any procedure of getting admission in IIT or NIT for M.Tech program without appearing in GATE exam?
  9. Admission Procedure to get admission for MBA course?
  10. Procedure to take admission in private institution? How much percentage is required in 12th?
  11. Procedure of admission in AIIMS? What papers and documents are required?
  12. Last date to apply for B.A additional(History) as private student?
  13. Can I get admission in another college for degree while studying in Institution of Civil Engineers(India)
  14. Change of college after 1st year under same University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to apply for BA course? How many exams are there for private B.A English?
  16. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  17. What is the counseling date of BSc Nursing in Raipur(CG)?
  18. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
31st January 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in institution of mechanical engineers? What is the admission procedure?

which college u want to join if u interested mail me at [email protected]
25th March 2013, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in institution of mechanical engineers? What is the admission procedure?

Sir, how to get admission in B E ( machnicial engineering) in jadavpur univercity.
Sir have a any option for ITI student ? Sir plz tell me what is the admission procedure ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?