11th December 2010, 09:51 PM
jassarkiran

Doing B.Tech in IT : When to give an entrance test to join Indian Air-force as a Pilot?

i am persuing b-tech in information technology in 2nd year..when should i can give test for joining airforce as a pilot??

11th December 2010, 11:58 PM
saswata06

Default Re: Doing B.Tech in IT : When to give an entrance test to join Indian Air-force as a Pilot?

You have to be a graduate to became a pilot.You have also to clear the PABT test.best of luck.
12th December 2010, 10:23 AM
mishra245

Default Re: Doing B.Tech in IT : When to give an entrance test to join Indian Air-force as a Pilot?

You can apply for a airforce as a pilot after 4th year or pursuing b.tech final year.
12th December 2010, 05:55 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

When your in the fourth year of Engineering you can go through the CDS exam conducted by the UPSC.In CDS you can choose the field of your interest like Airforce,Military,Maval Academy.

You can also go through the SSB or the Officer's academy which is of a fourteen year service.The Notifications for CDS and SSB are published in the daily newspaper "The Hindu" or the weekly journal "Employment news".

You can refer the following link so that you get clear information and details about the exam

http://www.upscexam.com

all the best
13th December 2010, 09:22 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hello friend u have to qualify first as the graduate and then pass the entrance test also
9th March 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

i have an aggeregate of 59.9% in matriculation nd 64%in 10 2. .curently doin btech EEE, am i eligible to join IAF aftr my btch cmpletion..
21st May 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

I am going to join B.tech course after taking an year drop.
which means from 19 to 23 years my B.tech will be conducted.
please tell me how much attempts will I get for iaf pilot entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?