7th January 2011, 09:36 PM
Nancy chhetri

Can I join Defense after becoming a science graduate in Botany, Zoology and Chemistry?

i am a science graduate(botany,zoology,chemistry) wanna pursue career in army
Can i join defense(army,navy or air force).

Related Questions:
8th January 2011, 12:54 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I join Defense after becoming a science graduate in Botany, Zoology and Chemistry?

hello dear
Definitely you can join defense services after completing your graduation in (botany,zoology,chemistry)

As there are so many ground job for girls after graduation
Go for it
Good luck........
8th January 2011, 08:21 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I join Defense after becoming a science graduate in Botany, Zoology and Chemistry?

hi nancy,

Definitely you can try for the defence section. You have to sit for the CDSE exam conducted by the UPSC India, you can join in any one of these. You can also join as technical and teaching field..

regards,
yash
8th January 2011, 08:31 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

hi nancy,

Definitely you can try for the defence section. You have to sit for the CDSE exam conducted by the UPSC India, you can join in any one of these. You can also join as technical and teaching field..

regards,
yash
8th January 2011, 10:25 AM
gopal_kmu54
Junior Member+

you are have very good scope for joing in arrmy, if your college is having NCC kindly endroll your self in that . Because the certificate provided by NCC is valid it have seperate mark in army.

all the best
with regards
K.gopalakrihnan
8th January 2011, 01:33 PM
sonu1234

yes you can join defense but for that you have o give CDS EXAM.the notification of CDS come two time in a year
8th January 2011, 02:48 PM
Maxsteel

yes. you can join. if you want to go in air force you can join it as a ground staff, in navy as a logistics cadre,
9th January 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

what is the maximum age limit for a girl to join defense?
9th January 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

what is the maximum age limit for girls to join Indian army?
19th March 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of pet of botany of pune university
9th July 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

can join in indian navy after b.sc chemistry botany zoology
26th July 2011, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I join C.B.I or C.I.D officer after become a science graduate in botany, zoology and chemistry?
9th January 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Can i join in indian air forse after completing graduation in botany
16th May 2013, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

can i join indian air force graduate with chemistry,biotech,boyany with 58% marks?
2nd February 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Can i join defence(army,navy,airforce) by graduated in botany,zoology or chemistry?
21st August 2021, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I join army after my graduation in bsc medical with zoology botany and chemistry with ncc c certificate, can I join what type of jobs in army as a officer
21st August 2021, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I join army after my graduation in bsc medical with zoology botany and chemistry with ncc c certificate, can I join what type of jobs in army as a officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?