26th December 2012, 06:24 PM
fatou kinneh gaye

How can I score good marks in TOEFL entrance exam

how can i score good marks in the TOEFL exam? please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Which all exams are necessary to do MS in USA?
  2. Is SAT or ACT mandatory to get admission in MIT, Boston?
  3. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  4. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  5. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries? -- [New]
  6. How much score I have to get in GRE and TOEFL to do MS in Finance in US?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in America with 7.4 CGPA?
  8. Am I eligible for masters in US or UK after pursuing B.Tech Mechanical?
  9. How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil Engineering? How to get admission in MIT University for MS?
  10. Can I apply for Master degree in USA if pursuing B.Tech(CE) through GRE and IELTS?
  11. Procedure to do MS after B.Pharm abroad? How to manage the overall expense?
  12. With a score of 37 in TOEFL can I get good colleges for M.S.? When counselling?
  13. Chances of studying in Abroad with TOEFL scorecard for a candidate who has scored low marks in 12th?
  14. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. MS in Biotechnology at Abroad for B.Tech student?
  16. Universities in Canada offering M.S. with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 1300 marks in GRE and 105 marks in TOEFL but 55% till 7th semester of B.E.(CSE)?
  17. Can I get admission for MBA course in any IIM if I score good in TOEFL? What courses does TOEFL offer?
  18. Process to join MD/MS in Canada for foreigner student?
21st February 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I score good marks in TOEFL entrance exam

i want to do interior designing from UK. Nw i am completeing my graduation. Wat is the procedure after graduation? from where should i give my enternce exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?