31st December 2016, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

How to fill my 3 years gap to get a decent job?

I'm an engineer in electrical, electronics and power section and then I worked as a lecturer for two years. Due to marriage I left my job and now after three years, I want to start my career. What should I do? I want to fulfill this gap. I'm not in touch with anything related about studies. So, should I go for any short term courses or I should directly go for any job?

31st December 2016, 05:23 PM
Sam James

Default Re: How to fill my 3 years gap to get a decent job?

Best thing to do is to go for an internship for few months before taking up a full time job. This will give a higher edge in job market. Also this is applicable only if you choose to be in technical industry jobs. If you want to get back to teaching then you can directly apply after brushing up your prior knowledge and new industry standards. If possible clearing gate will add to your previous degrees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?