3rd August 2016, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get Migration Certificate from CBSE?

Hello sir, What is the procedure for getting Migration Certificate from CBSE board. Can we send through Post or any way to send the form online? Please guide me regarding this.

4th August 2016, 02:36 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get Migration Certificate from CBSE?

No, there is no such way as you have mentioned above, you will have to contact your school from where you wish to get the migration certificate. You will have to write an application stating the issue you are facing and I am sure you will be helped and provided with a duplicate migration certificate, if you have lost the previous one and if you have not been provided with an original one yet, you will be most probably provided with a migration certificate at the earliest.
4th August 2016, 11:21 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You can get your migration certificate from your school along with other board certificates such as marksheet and passing certificate.

So, you can visit the school to get it. If you want any duplicate migration certificate you can visit the regional office of the CBSE board for it.

For more information visit at www.cbse.nic.in.
5th August 2016, 08:04 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To get the Migration certificate you need to contact to the School authorities in which you studied. Write an application to the School office stating them you require a Migration certificate and submit in the School office. Once you do the above procedure, you will get the certificate from the School itself very soon.
7th July 2017, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

How can i get migration certificate from cbse .school is not providing. after passing 10th to join other school please help me
7th July 2017, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply migration certificate directly from cbse .school is not providing. After passing 10th she want to join other school
10th July 2017, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Does a student who passed 4th standard and migrated to 5th standard of other non cbse school requires a migration certificate.?
10th July 2017, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Can you help me to get migration certificate from school but i give home examination of class 10 so school not provide migration certificate so take me idea to get migration certificate .
3rd August 2017, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

How can i apply migration certificate directly from cbse .school is not providing. After passing 10th she want to join other school
21st January 2018, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply migration certificate directly from cbse. school is not providing after 11th pass I want to join in cbse in 12th standard.
22nd June 2018, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Why is it such complicated procedure to get a migration certificate. Why can%u2019t it be digital. Once a students passes and gets the results online, he/she should be able to download the migration certificate from CBSE website. This process is delaying us to get the students admitted to local colleges as they need eligibility certificate which is issued by local board only after migration certificate is given. Pls make the system more simple by latest technologies available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?