7th February 2012, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

How can a Meghalaya student apply for CPT EXAM? From where can I get help for preparation of this exam? Where will be exam take place?

Dear sir, As meghalaya student how can I apply CPT EXAM and where I get help for study and where wil be exam take place
please reply soon..

28th March 2012, 03:03 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a Meghalaya student apply for CPT EXAM? From where can I get help for preparation of this exam? Where will be exam take place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, As meghalaya student how can I apply CPT EXAM and where I get help for study and where wil be exam take place
please reply soon..
Candidates residing in Meghalaya may download the registration form from the official website of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and send the filled up application form to:
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
7- Anandilal Poddar Sarani
Russell Street
Kolkata - 700071

Along with the registration form, one also need to attach necessary documents as mentioned in the registration form.

To download the registration form, Click Here.

The examination form can be submitted online through www.icaiexam.icai.org.

For complete detail regarding the study center as well as examination center in Maghalaya, contact:

Eastern India Regional Council
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Kolkata

Phone Numbers:
  • 3989 3989
  • 3021 1140
  • 3021 1141

For further information, refer to the official website of Eastern India Regional Council (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India).
10th August 2021, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a Meghalaya student apply for CPT EXAM? From where can I get help for preparation of this exam? Where will be exam take place?

Can I take ca exam in meghalaya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?