1st June 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

What would be the best job option which provides security, stability and peaceful job along with experience and salary?

Hi, I am B.Tech (EEE) 2006 Passed out and immediately joined in IT job and now completed almost 10 years in the same company, but noticing that jobs in IT field are not secure even when the experience increases.

10 Years experience includes Banking Domain knowledge and Product Testing.

If want to move job into other stream(other than IT) Govt/Private/management/Law/PG..etc for a secure, stable and peaceful job
what will be the best option, with adding value to my experience and salary.

Thanks,

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in private sector after having 10 years experience in IT?
  2. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?
  3. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  4. Which option is the best after Diploma? Job or B.Tech?
  5. How to begin a new career towards Compliance? Which courses to pursue and how would be job stability in this industry?
  6. Companies giving placements to B.Com. Graduates? Government Jobs after B.Com.?
  7. What kind of job and salary can I get after completing BCA(Dual specialization)?
  8. Wipro or TCS? Which company is better for job security, salary hikes and experiance? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to get job with salary of Rs. 40,000 in Private sector being a M.Tech(Cyber Security) postgraduate in India?
  10. Which is a better sales/service, hospital job or lecturer job for a girl as a biomedical engineering? Which has more scope and what is the salary and job security?
  11. IBM or TCS which company is better for 7 years experience holder?
  12. What is the salary given for school counselor?
  13. Am i eligible for TCS campus placement after 64.4% in 10th, 59.4% in 12th and 72.7% aggregate
  14. Best option between M.Tech from IIT and work experience after B.Tech?
  15. Can i become a Financial Analyst directly after B.Com graduation?
  16. Will it be useful to do M.Tech alongside Work Experience?
  17. What is the starting salaries offered to an aerospace engineer?
  18. Whether job in PSU is best or job in State Government? Which PSU is best through GATE 2015 score?
5th June 2016, 01:53 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What would be the best job option which provides security, stability and peaceful job along with experience and salary?

Yes, it is true that IT jobs are not secure. But there are many additional benefits if you have good knowledge and know practical application along with experience. Good talents in any technology are always favored by the IT companies and there are ample opportunities for such IT professionals. If you want to go for a job which is secure, stable and there is less work pressure, then government sector is an ideal option for you and even your salary will increase with your experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?