27th February 2012, 09:37 AM
rudra vazhavan

Required Qualification for JAT Exam?

what is the qualification for JAT exam?

Related Questions:
  1. When would application forms for JAT MBBS be available in market? From where can I get this form?
  2. When is the exam for JAT?
  3. Am I consider under OBC category in teacher’s job in Delhi? I am a Jat girl from Delhi (OBC) married in Haryana past 8 years ago
  4. How may I get details about Assam JAT MBBS entrance exam? How may I get forms for the same?
  5. Am I eligible for JAT, ASSAM exam? I have done my 12th from Panipat and having residential of Assam
  6. Can reservation be availed by obc married female? How to apply for teacher's job in Delhi? What's the applying procedure?
  7. How can a resident of Haryana get a job as MCD teacher(OBC category)?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for Assam JAT?
  9. How may I get details about JAT MBBS? How and where I can get this form?
  10. Am I eligible for niper PhD JAT exam? I've completed M.Pharma in June and used GATE score for M.Pharma admission
  11. Whether Assam CEE and JAT are same? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to be followed for IAS exam? What is the qualification required?
  13. How to prepare for JAT Chemistry? List of books considered beneficial for the same? I'm a B.Sc 2nd year student
  14. How can I appear in other states PMT such as Uttaranchal, MP PMT, Assam JAT?
  15. What's the official website for CEE and JAT Assam? How may I appear in both the entrance for admission to medical?
  16. How can I join marine engineering after 12th? What is the qualification required?
  17. What qualification is required to be eligible for GPSC entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Qualification code for UPSC CSP exam? Qualifications required for the exam?
29th March 2012, 11:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required Qualification for JAT Exam?

Assam State Directorate of Technical education conducts the Joint admission test for various under graduate courses in different streams. The main qualification for attending this exam is a pass in 12th class. You should have opted Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the main subjects in the 12th class level. You should also have scored 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination. You should be a permanent resident of the state of Assam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?