18th June 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

How to clear C.A in Science Stream?

I m reading in 12th class with non-medical . I wants to know about how to do clear c.a. in science stream? please tell me about its full descripition on my email id ([email protected])

28th July 2011, 05:00 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to clear C.A in Science Stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m reading in 12th class with non-medical . I wants to know about how to do clear c.a. in science stream? please tell me about its full descripition on my email id ([email protected])
For that u required to do regular study. And I think u joined CA and will appear for CPT..so join coaching for CPT...
For Account There are so many books available in market...Actually i don know the name of books specially for CPT students ...but i suggest Padhuka, P C Tulsian, Other Basic Volumes For Account...
As u are from science stream, u will have no problem in Maths & Stats...
For Economic u required to read only there is no other technique ...u can prepare ur own notes that wud be help u at exam time...
For management & Law, u required to prpr this subject with practile aspects...remember imp provisions & points and list down the same....
All The Best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?