12th September 2010, 05:20 PM
atharv bhateja

IAS coaching after 10th standard?

i am in 10th now. i want ias coaching after 10th. please suggest me areas for ias coaching so that this test can be cleared easily.

2nd July 2011, 05:26 PM
raja badam

Default Re: IAS coaching after 10th standard?

Dear friend.

I really appreciate you.

I feel very happy about your future plane that is IAS officer and serve our country..

Better institutes are available in Delhi RAO's IAS study circle etc.

you did not mentioned about your station or State.if you mentioned clearly, i inform you better coaching Institute name.

If you are an AndhraPradesh student better Institutes available in Hyderabad.

In Andhrapradesh some Intermediate colleges offers the course of IAS foundation.

Tips
you must know current events in India regularly

you must read in news paper every point.

also your 10th below social books and Maths Arithmetic topics also.

these above points or tips very helpful for you have to crack the IAS exam.

All the best for you.

you have a great future.

If you want to know about this exam information official website is www.upsc.gov.in
2nd July 2011, 07:21 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Nice to listen that you keep interest in IAS in 10th class. for that firstly you
complete 12th after that graduation then you will be eligibile for IAS.

IAS:- Age limits :- 21-30 in years appearing (Upper age limit relaxable for
SCs/STs, OBCs).

Educational Qualifications :- Bachelor’s degree of a recognised university .

No. of permissible attempts :-for genrel 4 attempts
for OBCs 7 attemps and no limit for
SCs/STs .

I am attaching some coaching center name.
Attached Files
File Type: txt ias coaching.txt(3.8 KB, 799 views)
2nd July 2011, 07:32 PM
Kanika Wadhwa

It depends on the area where you live.
2nd July 2011, 11:06 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by atharv bhateja View Post
i am in 10th now. i want ias coaching after 10th. please suggest me areas for ias coaching so that this test can be cleared easily.
It is too early to think about serious preparation towards IAS because this is a big word for you as of now at this small age

But yes, You need to have in mind that you are going to write this examination in future so you should be concious about the preparation and the ways how the people have achieved so far.

So that their drawbacks and setbacks can be taken as lessons and you can easily climb the desire what you have now.

No private coaching institute is providing at the present situation regarding 10th students but some of the schools and colleges say's that they will orient the students towards Civils preparation and they will prepare 40% of their civils preparation

Seriously I don't have confidence because the age is not suitable for their words

In my view Civil's is not an Examination but it is the future of India The Indians who get selected as Civil Servants will have to collectively do good to the mother land without any false practices. So they need to have the Maturity that to help a sinking ship(India)
Then only they can do best in their examination.

I once again repeat Civil Service Examination is not that kind of examination like JEE GATE CAT GRE etc.., where some bunch of brains fight for the seats with out any conciousness in their mind for what they are fighting

Anyways my friend as you have decided get into civil services it is really appreciable and yeah at this age you can prepare yourself mentally and physically. Mental in the sense you should Visualize yourself that you are doing some good to the country.

Physically in the sense only the person who are fit themselves can think about others problems right..??

so this is how you should get ready for few years till you attain degree and simultaneously 21 years of age.

Do all what you can till then like Knowing your country's history
Knowing what is happening around yourself
knowing why is India had been still with the name developing country.
Knowing other country's culture heritage comparing that with india

these are all the sample works what you can do in these time of gap...
For any further assistance don't forget we are here to help you.

All the best my dear

Regards

~AdityA~
2nd July 2011, 11:23 PM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re: IAS coaching after 10th standard?

Quote:
dear friend:-
as you are in 10th at this time and thinking to be an ias officer at this time.
thats very good for you.
but i think that this too early for you. you have to to complete your 10 and then 11th .....12th.
you will have to graduate for being ias.because this is the minimum eligibilty for being the ias.
but after 10th , if you want to prepare ias exams then i will say you have too spend your time towards general knowledge , social activities....
you will have to up to date about every information ... which is very necessary for ias officer.
good luck.
3rd July 2011, 12:35 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friends,

The eligibility criteria for IAS exams is that you must have an bachelor degree.
but you are too small get your preperation for IAS.
I know that you dreamt for IAS. so it is good. but now i think you should concentrate in your upcoming studies. you have to score good marks in 11 and12 standards. you have to acquire knowledge from your standards.
and when you will be doing your bachelor degree, at that time you should take preparation for the IAS. But at present your target must be your present. do hard works in the present, then only you will get success in the future

THANK YOU..........
4th July 2011, 12:28 AM
MonuRai

Dear,

The list of IAS coaching are as follows:-

IAS coaching in delhi:-
clickhere

IAS coaching in mumbai:-
clickhere.

IAS coaching in chennai:-
clickhere.

IAS coaching in bangalore:-
clickhere.

For more coaching centers , visit the following link:-

http://www.civilserviceindia.com/ias-coaching/.

Thanks.
2nd September 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

thank u for such inspiring answers
8th February 2013, 12:23 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

dear friends,

The eligibility criteria for IAS exams is that you must have an bachelor degree.
but you are too small get your preperation for IAS.
I know that you dreamt for IAS. so it is good. but now i think you should concentrate in your upcoming studies. you have to score good marks in 11 and12 standards. you have to acquire knowledge from your standards.
and when you will be doing your bachelor degree, at that time you should take preparation for the IAS. But at present your target must be your present. do hard works in the present, then only you will get success in the future

THANK YOU..........
30th December 2013, 05:54 PM
shamukha praneeth

thanku sir/madam
15th March 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i am Deepak from Rourkela. now i am in class 10 ,i want to join a coching institution to preparation for ias exam. So please suggest that in which institution i will join?
28th March 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

i am in 10th class and i want to become ias officer. i want to know that which is the best stream can i choose to become good ias
officer
21st May 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

if i am interested to take coaching for civil services to become IAS right from the passing of 10th class, would you suggest any institutions so that I can start taking coaching for IAS apart from plus two. I came to know about the integrated coaching given by Srichaithanya and Narayana for 10th passed candidates, but let me know any other institutions located at hyderabad who are giving coaching for IAS for 10th passed students, whether integrated or seperate classed for civils apart from Srichaithanya and Narayana groups of institutions.

Is it suggestable to takecoaching for IAS after passing 10th class ? if so, whether to join Srichaithanya or Narayana group is OK or any other institution available in hyderabad ? if so please advice

[email protected]
25th January 2016, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to become an IAS but i dont no whic subject i will choose after 10 and is IIT helpful for becoming an IAS
20th March 2016, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir good afternoon. My son is presently 10th. My idea he is become a civils. He is also interested. But where is the best coaching. And how is fee structure. Please tell me
12th April 2016, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my son completed 10th at hyderabad. he is interested in civils services. but any coaching centres available from inter standards at hyderabad
24th June 2016, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I PREPARE IAS AFTER 10TH, AND I HAD PASSED 10TH ON 2008. WHICH SUBJECT I WILL TAKE
17th July 2016, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Actually my ambition is astronomy but our India was not developed so my intention is to develop our country now I want to become a IAS officer.after tenth I am takeing IAS accadamy please suggest me to become IAS officer
22nd February 2017, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Is there any school country wide which prepare 11th std for ias.?
If yes then please provide me the name of that institution.
26th April 2017, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I passed my 10th and I want to become an IAS officer please suggest me some coaching institute in jaipur for my best results.
11th June 2017, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir I completed my SSC this year and I am interested in civil services. I am a student from Mumbai and I m in search Coaching classes. SIR please give me suggestions for coaching classes in Mumbai.
8th October 2017, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I completed my SSC this year.I am a student from Andhra pradesh and i am very much interested in civil services. Could you please suggest me some of the coaching classes for inter and is it necessary to join in this age.
15th January 2018, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

My son is going to.complete SSC. Interested to study civil services. Could you suggest the education institutes /adresses/ contacts/mails/fees particulars etc...
-TSR from AP
13th February 2018, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing for class 10th this year. Want to prepare for IAS exams from class 11th. Kndly suggest me is there any foundation course for I AS entrance in Jaipur Rajasthan?
25th March 2018, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th last year and I have also appeared for inter first yr exams.I want to know if there is any coaching institute in hyderabad where i can receive summer classes for IAS coaching?
1st July 2019, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

After intermediate mec group ias coaching available are not plzz give me reply
2nd July 2019, 08:26 AM
gmittal314

Dear friend

It is very good to know that you are very keen towards your future and want to become an IAS officer which is the top most reputed examination in India.

I would suggest not to join any coaching institute that early(class 10th). You have plenty of time to join and prepare for the exam as Age limit for IAS exam is 21 to 32 years and number of attempts are only 6. So proceed carefully.

However you can start preparation on your own for now. Start reading newspaper and have an eye on all the news that is happening around you and world. You can also start reading NCERT of classes 6th to 10th for science and social studies which is basic foundation for the IAS preparation.

You have a very bright future.
Best Luck.
22nd September 2019, 07:05 AM
Unregistered

Is there any b.tech college with ias preparation.like accadamy
22nd October 2019, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 9 class and i am interested in civil services
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?