19th September 2015, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study B.Tech in NIT, Goa without GCET?

Hi,
I want to apply for GCET now. But I have heard that the application is closed now. Is it true? If yes, then how can I apply if it really happens? I want admission in B.Tech course. So, is there another way for getting admission? I want admission in NIT of Goa for B.Tech. So please help me.

23rd September 2015, 07:47 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Tech in NIT, Goa without GCET?

As you want to take admission in NIT Goa. First thing I make you clear that for getting admission in NIT Goa, you must have qualify in JEE Main. It does not matter whether you have filled GCET or not as admission is done through JEE Main score.

**GCET is conducted every year for doing B.E courses in colleges as:
--Goa Engineering College
--Padre Conceicao College of Engg
--Don Bosco college of Engg
--Agnel Institute of Technology and Design

**So you have to prepare for JEE Mains exam and if you score good marks in that exam then you will definitely get NIT Goa through online counselling.

**Below are the attachment regarding the admission prospectus of GCET and previous year cut off for different NIT's.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf gcet2015.pdf(685.2 KB, 5 views)
File Type: pdf NIT cut off.pdf(439.7 KB, 13 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?