17th January 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

What to do if B.E. percentage is low?

what percntage detail in b.e. if any student has percentage below than what we have done?

17th January 2011, 09:09 PM
mishra245

Default Re: What to do if B.E. percentage is low?

There is no matter that the % in low in B.tech.
Some companies are also eligible to you for the purpose of job but if you continue your study then you can apply for many exam as GATE and others which areelgible only B.tech graduation.
You can also apply for some best jobs.
But try to your study improve by best study.
17th January 2011, 09:14 PM
prateek tyagi

You can do mba with good percentage.So that you get a good job.
17th January 2011, 09:29 PM
gokulnath b
Junior Member+

Smile Re: What to do if B.E. percentage is low?

hi...,
First of all Nothing to worry!!
The Student should get atleast 60% to get into any good job..To do higher studies also he must get 60% as an aggregate.

There are several Govt./Private jobs that requires only a pass in UG degree.

Always get updated on to know about the jobs that suits the percentage.

All the Best!!Good Luck!!!
17th January 2011, 11:05 PM
kengkora

If your mark is below 60% then really its a matter to worry, better you prepare for govt. jobs where your mark qualifies the cutoff else for private and public sector you need to do some extra courses like if you are Mechanical engineer then go for some CAD/CAM course of if EEE then do some PLC and Automation course, if you are CS do hardware and networking of some software or database course etc. find out which is in demand and go for it and be the best there.

ALL THE BEST
17th January 2011, 11:15 PM
yaswanth91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what percntage detail in b.e. if any student has percentage below than what we have done?
hi if the % is 60 then there is no problem at all to go for any job .
if at all it is less than 60 then there are govt jobs that are applicable bt are very few.or else it is better to go for m.tech or mba depends on interest and capability.
thank u
18th January 2011, 01:19 AM
anncie10

It is absolutely no problem if you dont have a good percentage.
concentrate on your aptitude test by studying RS agrawal . alternatively you can do some special courses like .net, tally which would increase your employability. Do not worry, you would soon enter the corporate world.
18th January 2011, 06:09 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

You did not mention the actual percentage that you got and also your branch in B.tech.

Now days there are plenty of jobs for the B.tech students. The demand for the jobs is high (there are more number of vacancies) but sufficient number of people are not there to join in those jobs. So in such type of situation, in order to recruit people for various posts, they will not consider percentage as a parameter of selection. SO if you are good at technical or subject knowledge, you can definitely get a job in corporate companies.

But any way some famous companies like Infosys, Wipro they will take the students who are having minimum 60% in their graduation.

My suggestion for you is to go for MBA and achieve good percentage there and you can join in variety of jobs.

You may also go for teaching jobs in various colleges or if your percentage is 55% you may try some public sector bank exams.

So many government jobs are there which require just pass at graduation level. So put resume in various job sites and get various job updates and join in your interested job.
18th January 2011, 06:15 AM
suman tarannum amin

If you have scored 60 or more than 60 than u can easily get a good job..but if it is less than that then you have to struggle a lot.
So, it would be better if you study again and score high marks.
18th January 2011, 07:31 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

It depends upon your percentage.If your aggregate is above 60% then there's nothing to worry about else things will be a bit tough for you.If your percentage is below 60% then the best option for you will be higher studies.Now a days either M.tech or MBA will make your future secure but everything depends upon your talent rather than the percentage part.

Companies often mention the percentage just to meet their eligibility standards.Once your eligible for the written test then your percentage will not be a criteria for the other rounds.

If your not even interested in higher studies then its better that you go through courses in NIIT so that it will be a advantage for you.
18th January 2011, 09:10 AM
rks_estate

Dear,

In B.E., if you score below 65 % marks then you are not eligible for government jobs.

And, if you score in Between 50 % marks to 65 % and above 65 % marks then you are eligible for private jobs only.

I think after B.E. you upgrade your qualification, do M.E. or M.Tech. and atleast 65 % marks.

All the Best
18th January 2011, 10:13 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Friend if your marks is low then dont worry you can do mba. It is the best option for you in which you can get a good maks. After mba you will get a good job in a big company. So i advise you to do hard work for good marks.
all the best.
18th January 2011, 10:36 AM
punit_porwal

Quote:
dear friend you not need to be worry about low % in B.E there are lots of fields through which you can be a successful engineer. the main thing is all about the knowledge, you must have all the technicals skill of your associated stream and go for further studies such as Mtech, MBA and other associated to you stream and as per your interest..
18th January 2011, 11:09 AM
daxter

Dear

First you really dont need to worry
Remember at the end of the day people are looking for quality not papers
but you should first make your current situation better
first of all forget about the past and prepare yourself for industries
prepare for Govt Sector Jobs
prepare for aptitude, GK, GD's
also in mean time you should join some industry specific courses like
1) AUTOCAD - Most of the designing work is done in AutoCad this days so it will give make your resume ahead of others
2) PLC / SCADA - If you can go for this courses, if you really want to add a star in your resume. you will be a fresher but this course can give you 100% advantage over others both in today or tomorrow
PLC is the future of industries

Also one important thing dont worry and have confidence in you.

BEST OF LUCK
18th January 2011, 11:20 AM
yajvendra

Dear friend
As i know if have low percentage in your B.E then there are so many govt./private job in which you can apply because they want only the graduate degree.
good luck......
18th January 2011, 01:32 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi,,,
if your marks is below 60% then the only way you can improve your chances of getting good job and career is by doing higher studies an doing well there,
you should start preparing for doing an mba or else doing an post graduation degree from an foreign college for which you should prepare for gre,
you can also m.tech in some good branch in your field
all the best
18th January 2011, 02:26 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,
Warm Greeting.
First of all You have to decide first whether you want to pursue higher studies or you want to do job.
Depending upon your decision if you are willing to do a higher studies so dont bother about % prepare well for Either GATE or CET for CET for MBA.
OR if You want to do job so there are lots of company which hardly bother about percentage .

Thanks
18th January 2011, 03:20 PM
abhijithnitta

you have the option of getting into NIIT. It provides good placements.The course takes place for 8-9 months,and a placement in a company is guaranteed depending upon your performance.You can also opt for MBA. In order to get well placed,you should join the top 10 business schools across India in-case you opt for MBA.
All the best mate!
18th January 2011, 03:22 PM
mychandru024

No worry!!!! Go for higher education & that will surely help you. Don't forget that you will have to do well there.... Probably M.Tech or M.B.A if interested in management. All the best....
18th January 2011, 03:23 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
a minimum of 60 percent must be a student have to get a good company
if any student get below it then try to get masters degree
18th January 2011, 03:40 PM
manojthakkar

Don't worry if for low percentage in B.E.. You may first join any private/public sector or you can apply for teaching profession beside that start preparing for any entrance test like CAT/GATE/XAT/SNAP/GRE etc. and than if you want than go for higher studies.
And than you can have another chance to prove yourself.

All The Best,
and
Do The Best.
18th January 2011, 04:19 PM
vskkarthick
Junior Member+

Cool Re: What to do if B.E. percentage is low?

Quote:
i think percentage is not a matter to get a job if you have a good subject knowledge as well as communication skill. so do not waste your time by worring for low marks. try to improve your skills. when you go for a interview they will consider your skill, presence of mind they wont conceder your mark.
as othe friends mentioned try to write some government entrance exam for your better carrier. my suggestion is first try to get job first then you can do PG through postal.

ALL THE BEST
18th January 2011, 04:28 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Hello friend,

Don't worry you should prepapre yourself for CAT because you can improve yourself by acheiving good score in MBA programme.

And if don't want to join this programme then Prepared for GATE exam.

Both programme can give you a good post with ahigh pay scale and friend if you get a

high score in any of these two programme then your poor marks in graduation

doen't matter.
18th January 2011, 04:29 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

There are many companies that take candidates based on their ability and performance rather on their academic performance. There are many start up companies where you could find a platform to develop your skills and impart knowledge. If you are interested in doing higher studies then you can opt for M.E or MBA where if you strive hard can get into best firms. It all depends on the hard work and attention you possess!
18th January 2011, 04:55 PM
NIJIN JOSE

hai if u got more than 60 % it is good for u ,,
u got less than 60% ,,
there r govt jobs which require only UG certified so u can apply to it
18th January 2011, 08:22 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Do not worry if you have cored low marks in B.E.
You can go for further studies.
Also you can apply for jobs in various companies.
Not all companies require you to have vry high marks.
You can also register youself in various website s who will help you n searching & filtering jobs for yourself.
30th January 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

i have less marks bt who will ask the person with low percentage ??is such company s der means tell me plssss ..my id [email protected] ......i have lot pblms in my life so i have to get the job so pls
31st January 2011, 08:30 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hello friend......
if you have low percentage of marks in the B.E. then according to me you should do the MBA from a good college so that you can get a good job with good salary.......
5th July 2011, 01:47 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

dear friend ,

it doesnt matters more that you have less percentage in the BE you can do the MBA or the ME after the completion of the BE.

YOU CAN GET THE GOOD JOBS AFTER completing the ME with good marks.

thanks
26th July 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my B.tech(ECE) with 55.6%.can i get core side job?..is there any international certifications for electronics &communications like cisco.?..and i have 2yrs experience as a project engineer in different field i.e Elctricals...as my role is execution and supervising of Internal &external elctrification and Erecting Substations...and maintening quality.....
10th August 2011, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

low percecntge in B.E with CS branch what to do???
7th October 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

my dream is to work in some good companies but my be per till 6th sem is 55 so to get good job what shall i do and my dream company is infosys
22nd December 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

My B.Tech %age is below 55. so wat to do now ?
5th April 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

hi............. frnds..... iam rakesh......come to my studies..my 10th percentage 84.my inter percentage is 74..finally my b.tech percentage is 58 in EEE..iam 2012 passout..........iam aat concious stage...what will i do now........................am i eligible for private or govt jobs?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????
if am eligible plz tell me that companies either private or government........................
plz frnds..............give me a best suggestion............................
8th June 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

what to write BE percentage as?
average of 4 years
or
final year percentage do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?