21st September 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

How to crack CAT exam? I am studying B.Tech 1st year in ECE

hello, am anusha studyng b.tech 1st yr in ECE. i realy want to crack CAT exam but i dont know when to start my preparation n how?? I want to study in IIM BANGLORE so plss help me out..!! m thankfull to all of u

11th October 2012, 05:27 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to crack CAT exam? I am studying B.Tech 1st year in ECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello, am anusha studyng b.tech 1st yr in ECE. i realy want to crack CAT exam but i dont know when to start my preparation n how?? I want to study in IIM BANGLORE so plss help me out..!! m thankfull to all of u
Being a B.tech 1st Year student , It's not Right time to prepare for CAT Examination . I suggest you First Concentrate on you studies . If your come to Final year than you may start preparation for CAT Examination .

Because the candidate who Complete Bachelor degree Only eligible to appear in CAT Examination . According your Qualification your Not eligible for CAT Examination .

CAT stands for Common Admission Test and this Examination is Organized by Indian Institute of Management for every Once in a year .

The Student who aspiring to Join MBA Course in reputed Colleges than, the student have to Crack this CAT Examination.

Eligibility Criteria for CAT Examination :-

=Passed in Bachelor degree Course in any stream from recognized University .
=Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .
=Student Need secure At least 50% Percentage of marks .
=5% Percentage of marks relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates .

CAT Examination Pattern Consists Data Interpretation / Reasoning/Quantitative Analysis /Comprehension / Verbal Ability.

The Examination is based on the Objective type with Multiple Choice and the Duration of CAT Examination is for 2 Hours with 90 Questions of 150 Percentage of marks Marks . This CAT Examination is also having Negative Marking System . So,if the student Give Wrong answer, the the Student will loose 1/3 Mark for each wrong answers

Here I provide you the preference Books for CAT Examination , Please go through it..

:: Reference Books for CAT Examination ::

# Test Series for the CAT Online by Arun Sharma, Meenakshi Upadhyay
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Pvt. Ltd.
Price: Rs. 749

# Study package for the CAT Online by Arun Sharma, Meenakshi Upadhyay
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Pvt. Ltd.
Price: Rs. 907

# How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT Common Admission Test by Arun Sharma
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited
Price: Rs. 550

# CAT Topic-Wise Solved Papers by Deepak Agarwal, Shipra Agarwal
Publisher: Disha Publication
Price: Rs. 240
6th September 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to crack CAT exam? I am studying B.Tech 1st year in ECE

i am a b.tech student and i am aspiring to crack cat can u please hlp me out by informing how to head for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?