26th April 2017, 02:48 PM
Arankit2655

How to deal with nervousness while speaking in English?

As we all know that today fluent english is necessary, but i get too nervous when speaking english. I forget all english words at spot. Please tell how i manage this problem. Please reply

26th April 2017, 10:45 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to deal with nervousness while speaking in English?

First thing you need not to know is that confidence is the first thing you need not to adopt.
You must be confident the way you are and you must accept the way you speak the English don't feel shy if you do not speak correct English.

Speak in front of mirror with yourself so that you can develop the confidence.

Read English magazines and listen the English video so that you can grasp the expressive way of speaking English.
27th April 2017, 11:36 PM
perthc

Default Re: How to deal with nervousness while speaking in English?

Hi,

In order to deal nervousness while speaking in English you should folow the below tips:-

1---> Believe in Yourself!

2---->Keep Calm and do not panic.Don't think that you are making grammatical mistakes.

3---->Try to practice in front of mirror as it will give more confidence and also show your faults in body language.

4----->Always read Newspaper

5------>Keep your ears open

6------>At first Listen,Speak and then write.Repeat the steps
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?