23rd August 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Ed after doing MBA HR through distance learning

sir i m doing mba hr through distance learning now i m going to do B ED with my BA qulification is it good for me or not

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  2. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  3. Best Colleges with Less Fee for MBA Course in Distance Learning?
  4. How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?
  5. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  6. Can I do MCA in distance learning with TANCET score?
  7. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  8. Which universities are best for MBA through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  10. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET(National eligibility Test)? I am pursuing MBA distance learning from SMU
  11. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  12. Which is the best college to do MBA through distance learning in Bangalore after completion of BBM?
  13. Will MBA act any purpose while doing CS course?
  14. Acedamic course which will help in career progression?
  15. Query for MBA in IT Distance Learning
  16. Admission for MBA in HR from Distance learning? Difference between MBA 3 years and 2 years?
  17. Best institutes for MBA distance learning? -- [New]
  18. Best MBA course and distance learning institute?
15th May 2016, 11:00 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Ed after doing MBA HR through distance learning

Yes, of course you are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in B.Ed course.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university with minimum 50% relaxation in aggregate for reserved category.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination and there is no any disadvantage of pursuing course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?