27th August 2012, 05:08 PM
Minakshi kar

How to do B.Ed after scoring above 50% marks and 49.8% in graduation?

I have done post graduate from Berhampur university, Odisha. I have above 50% mark in it but 49.8% in grduation. I want to do B.ed but I am a housewife and I have no teaching experience.So how can I do B.ed ? Plz help me.

7th January 2013, 10:41 PM
Raghavendra G Devadiga
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to do B.Ed after scoring above 50% marks and 49.8% in graduation?

ELIGIBILITY FOR DOING B.ed

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLYING FOR B.ED ENTRANCE EXAMINATION

1.GRADUATION (B.SC,B.COM,BA)FROM RECOGNIZED UNIVERSITY WITH AT LEAST 50% MARKS.

B.ED can be done regular or from distance education.

There are many university which offers B.ED.

ALMOST ALL reputed university conduct entrance exam for taking candidate into their college for B.ED course.
or
fill candidates in the course on the basis of merits.

you must first decide the university/institution from where you would like to do your B.ED.

Than fill the form for entrance exam.

score well in the exam.

get the seat in the college.

best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?