2nd August 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Lib course after completing Post Graduation with Sociology with 58%

i have complete my post gradution with sociology with 58./. marks and now i want to do b.lib course plz tell me about this course can i do this course plz reply me

28th September 2017, 08:44 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do B.Lib course after completing Post Graduation with Sociology with 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have complete my post gradution with sociology with 58./. marks and now i want to do b.lib course plz tell me about this course can i do this course plz reply me

If you want to do B.Lib (Bachelors in Library) after completing your post graduation degree in sociology, then you are eligible to apply for bachelor of library course, because minimum qualification required to apply for B.Library course is bachelors degree or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute. Duration of bachelor’s degree in library is 1 year.

>> B.Lib course is meant to enhance skills like Communication skills, Methodical approach, Customer service attitude, Ability to understand users need, Organizational skills etc. Here below are details regarding Institutes offer B.Lib course:-

Institutes Offer B.Lib Course:-

1) Indira Gandhi National Open University.

2) Nalanda Open University.

3) Global Open University.

4) Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University.

5) Annamalai University.

>> After having B.Lib course you can built your career as Cataloguer, Librarian, Researcher, Information analyst, Head of information centre etc.
29th September 2017, 01:13 PM
sapphire1

Default Re: How to do B.Lib course after completing Post Graduation with Sociology with 58%

Bachelor of library a professional postgraduate degree course. This is one year course.

Eligibility criteria:

The candidates should have graduation with minimum 50% marks. Some of the universities prefer science students for this course.

Entrance exams for this course:

Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) B. Lib. Admission Test
Sampurnanand Sanskrit University Entrance Exam

Best colleges or universities for B.Lib course:

Jaihind Defence College of Law
Khajuraho Institute of Hotel Management And Tourism(KIHMT)
Kumar Institute Of Journalism And Media
M.S.University of Baroda
Arcade Business College
Banaras Hindu University
Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi
Institute of Technology and Management (I.T.M)
Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?