12th July 2013, 07:14 PM

How to do B.Tech in Metallurgical Engineering through correspondence?

i want to do b.tech in metallurgical engineering correspondence

15th October 2016, 08:18 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in Metallurgical Engineering through correspondence?

There are certain institutes in India which offers Bachelor of technology in correspondence mode but bachelor of technology obtained in distance mode is not valid for getting jobs and companies will not accept your application for recruitment purposes.

Institute like Sikkim Manipal University, Karnataka State Open university offer this course.

You should pursue Bachelor of technology by clearing Joint Entrance Examination. Anyone who has done 12th with Mathematics and Physics, Chemistry can apply for JEE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?