5th January 2013, 06:47 PM
mintu medhi

How to do geography hons if I am a student of class 11th humanities?

i am a student of class 11th humanities and i want to do geography hons from jnu
?

15th June 2016, 02:43 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to do geography hons if I am a student of class 11th humanities?

After passing class 11 and 12 afterwards, you need to study honours geography in bachelor of arts degree. Geography is a arts subjects and in order to do honours in geography it is necessary to complete geography honours through B.A.

B.A is a bachelor degree in arts of three year at the undergraduate level, for those who wish to do honours in any arts related subject will have to study B.A degree.

After completing 10+2 it is necessary to collect the forms of the college that you want to study in, later fill the form and your marks details and every other necessary information and then submit the form. The selection of candidates is done on the basis of marks scored in intermediate. if you scored well enough in your intermediate then after, then your selection will be done, so it is all based on the marks scored in the intermediate class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?