26th June 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

How do I secure seat in Aeronautical Colleges?

how do i secure seat in aeronautical colleges....can you please tell me how can I do that

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Aerospace or Environmental Engineering after completing IPE with 95% marks and 50 marks in EAMCET?
  2. How much marks are needed to get Aeronautical Seat in Merit? Which are the best colleges in Aeronautical?
  3. How to get a free seat in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  4. Exams to be written by intermediate student to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering? Names of the colleges in AP for Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How much marks are needed to get Aeronautical set in Merit? Best colleges for Aeronautical?
  6. How to get a free seat in Aeronautical Engineering College?
  7. Can I get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering in top 50 colleges after scoring 76% in 12th?
  8. List of colleges where I can secure a seat after scoring 1613 rank in PGECET?
  9. Can I get free seat in Top Aeronautical engineering college in Hyderabad?
  10. Can I get a free seat in top aeronautical engineering college of Hyderabad?
  11. Which entrance exam to give for doing engineering from Goa?
  12. Will I get MBBS seat in AP after scoring 62 in EAMCET and 551/600 in intermediate? What is the maximum rank required to secure a seat? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to obtain a seat in Aeronautical engineering in good colleges? I am appearing for AIEEE and EAMCET exam
  14. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2? -- [New]
  15. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after 1 year gap?
  16. How many marks are required to get a seat in any government college?
  17. What is the minimum rank required in AIEEE to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering in top colleges in India
  18. What is the EAMCET rank required to get admission in ECE for SC category girls?
28th June 2011, 10:16 AM
kartavya99

Default Re: How do I secure seat in Aeronautical Colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how do i secure seat in aeronautical colleges....can you please tell me how can I do that
you can get seats after securing good rank.
1st July 2011, 12:49 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How do I secure seat in Aeronautical Colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

GETTING SEAT IN AERONAUTICAL COLLEGES

You can get seat in good aeronautical colleges by securing good marks in your 12th grade exam..

-> After getting good marks in 12th grade like above 80 % you can either apply for counselling or apply through management seat...

-> If you are preparing for IIT from previous years, then you can write IIT - JEE exam and go for aeronautical engineering in any of the top IIT college in India which as more value...

-> I have attached the list of aeronautical engineering college in India in this post...

-> Just go through the list and find out the college which is suitable for you in place of transport and other facilities and try to get the details from the college officials respectively if you are going for management seat...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Aero colleges - India.pdf(7.6 KB, 64 views)
1st July 2011, 04:20 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

You can join after completing twelveth. if you get more than 9O% you have more chance getting seats through councelling. you can try through management too
1st July 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

how many aeronautical colleges in gujarat ?
1st July 2011, 05:16 PM
neelamrar

you should prepare for iit jee if you will have good rank in that then you can secure your seat in aeronautical you can also go there through m.tech and for that you should prepare for gate exam
14th March 2012, 06:53 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

There are different colleges offering courses in Aeronautical engineering for which the candidate needs to secure a good score in the entrance exam. Some of the entrance exams are:

All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE)
Associate Member of Institution of Engineers (AMIE)
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
ISAT Admission Test (IIST, Thiruvananthapuram)
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)
National Aptitude Test in Architecture
SLIET Entrance Test (SET)
State wise Entrance Examinations

Eligibility Criteria

The candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at class 12th level with at least 60 % of marks. Physical fitness and good eye sight is also mandatory.

Courses

Students interested in a career in aeronautical engineering need to take the entrance exam specified by the institute. Some institutes accept scores of common entrance exams whereas there are others that conduct their own entrance tests.

Eligibility Criteria

The candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at class 12th level with at least 60 % of marks. Physical fitness and good eye sight is also mandatory.

Courses

Job Opportunities

On completion of the course the candidates can secure a job in the airline industry. Other options available are like ISRO, DRDO, HAL, etc. The armed force is also a good option for them. There is also a huge demand for aeronautical engineers abroad.
27th April 2012, 06:16 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

Getting good marks in 12th grade like above 80 % you can either apply for counselling or apply through management seat. for IIT from previous years, then you can write IIT - JEE exam and go for aeronautical engineering in any of the top IIT college in India which as more value...National Aptitude Test in Architecture
SLIET Entrance Test (SET)
State wise Entrance ExaminationsEligibility Criteria you must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at class 12th level with at least 60 % of marks. Physical fitness and good eye sight is also mandatory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?