14th December 2012, 08:58 PM
sahidul31291

How can I apply for MAT examination for MBA course

Sir i just complete my graduation degree with 45% marks in English Honours. Sir i want to know that can i apply to the MAT examination for MBA course?plz help me..

15th December 2012, 09:45 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I apply for MAT examination for MBA course

Yes you can apply for the MAT Exam,but the exam date for this year has been passed.The next Exam Notifications will come in the Month of February 2013.

In this exam you can apply for this exam.

Note:-
>>As you have get passed in Graduation thus you will be eligible for appearing in this exam.
>>There is NO AGE LIMIT and NO MINIMUM MARKS Required for appearing in this exam.

Exam pattern:-

>>Total number of questions will be 200.
>>Total time will be 1 hours and 50 minutes.

Syllabus for this Exam will be :-

>>Language comprehension.
>>Mathematical skills.
>>Data Analysis and sufficiency.
>>Intelligence and Critical Reasoning.
>>Indian and Global Environment.

Its official website is : - http://www.aima.in

15th December 2012, 01:04 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Of course my friend you can apply for the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) for admission in MBA university. For you MAT would the perfect option since your percentage in graduation is not sufficient enough to appear for Common Admission Test.

To appear for CAT entrance exam, candidate should have scored at least 50 percent marks in graduation. However the requirement for SC/ST candidates is 45 percent. If you belong to SC/ST then I would recommend that you appear for CAT entrance exam instead of MAT.

The reason is pretty simply. Some of the best universities in India that offer MBA course accept the CAT score. These universities include Indian Institute of Management (IIM). Therefore the first priority of the candidate should always be the Common Admission Test (CAT).

In case you are a general candidate, please don't be disappointed since there are also good universities that accept candidates through MAT.

The Management Aptitude Test is conducted four times in a single year. The good thing about this exam is that there is no percentage criteria for this exam. If you have completed graduation then you are eligible to appear for this entrance exam.

Therefore you are eligible for MAT exam for admission into MBA. Below are some good universities that offer MBA course through Management Aptitude Test.

IIMM-Pune

Indian Institute of Finance

Birla Institute of technology

Badruka Institute of Foreign Trade

Fortune Institute of International business

SCMS-Cochin

IMS-Ghaziabad

Alliance Business Academy
15th December 2012, 05:41 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for MAT exam for MBA Course as you have completed Graduation Degree.

MAT - Management Aptitude Test, conducted by AIMA(All India Management Association) for admission to two years post graduation MBA(Master of Business Management) course in reputed MAT recognised Institutions.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation in any stream of education with no criteria for any percentage of marks in Graduation can apply for MAT. There is no upper age restriction for application to MAT.

For more information you may log on to http://www.aima.in
23rd December 2012, 11:04 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

YES, you can apply for the MAT exams.
MAT exams are conducted by AIMA, new Delhi.

This exam is held 4 times in a year.
Next MAT exam will be held on 3rd February 2013 (paper Based)
9th February 2013 (Online Based)

Last Date to apply for the February Mat exams is 14th January 2013
Cost of the form is Rs 1200/-

Eligibilty for the MAT exams:
Graduates in any discipline.
Final year students of Graduation can also apply.
23rd June 2013, 10:55 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahidul31291 View Post
Sir i just complete my graduation degree with 45% marks in English Honours. Sir i want to know that can i apply to the MAT examination for MBA course?plz help me..
Yes you are eligible to sit for the MAT Examination.

All India Management Aptitude Testing Service conducts the MAT exam whose full form is Management Aptitude Test. This exam can be given for four times a year- February, May, September and December.

To sit for this examination all you need is a graduate degree. This degree can be attained in any discipline of your choice. Since no minimum marks to guarantee has been mentioned therefore 40% of marks at graduation level is more than enough.

If you are appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree and are awaiting results then also you can apply. As far as the age limit is concerned there is no such strict rules to abide by which means you can give the exam whenever you are ready for it.

MAT Exam can be given in two ways. There is the paper-based as well as computer-based test. Now its up to you to decide which one is more aptly suitable for you. While the paper based test gets over in a day, the computer based test may take more than a day if the number of students cant be accommodated in a single day.

To apply for the MAT Examination you can follow different paths. The easiest one would be to register online by logging into the official website of MAT and then paying the amount of Rs. 1200 for the application form online via Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card).

By paying Rs. 1200 cash you can also get the MAT bulletin from the following sales counters:-
  • Selective Branches of Bank of Baroda
  • Selective Branches of Axis Bank
  • AIMA Study Centres

Lastly, you can get a demand draft in favor of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank of Rs. 1200 and then register online along with the DD details.

You have to register at this website for this year's September's Exam:- http://apps.aima.in/matsept13

Hope this helps :-> :->
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?