21st April 2011, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Is a Master's of International Business Graduate eligible for NET exam in Commerce?

Is a Master's of International Business Graduate eligible for NET exam in Commerce?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I hold a masters degree in commerce and English simultaneously after completion of my B.Com? Will I be eligible for NET exam then?
  2. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for PG Diploma holder in International Business Operation?
  3. IAS for B.Com graduate?
  4. Can I appear for NET after securing 55% in masters in business administration?
  5. What is the procedure followed to do masters in international business management?
  6. Is a PG in Commerce eligible to pursue a Masters in Counseling Psychology ?
  7. MSc in International business: From Abroad or India? Prospects after doing this course?
  8. Job prospects of masters international business in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for NET after completion of commerce degree and masters in history? -- [New]
  10. Which further course i can study in abroad after B.Com completion in India?
  11. In which courses can commerce graduate with Masters in Business Administration apply? Should I apply for foundation course or IPCC?
  12. How can I do LLB while doing PG in Masters in International Business and MBA in correspondence?
  13. What does MFA(Masters in Fiance), MIB(Masters in international Business) and MTA(Masters in Tourism Administration) deal with? What is the future and scope in all the courses?
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of Graduation in B.Com?
  15. How to give NET exam after completing masters in business economics?
  16. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam? I have done graduation in commerce field
  17. Physically challenged commerce graduate and cost accountant is eligible for NET?
  18. Will I get admission after completing PG(Masters of International Business)
21st April 2011, 09:02 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is a Master's of International Business Graduate eligible for NET exam in Commerce?

It is must to select the subject which you pursued in Masters course. International Business is one of the areas in the commerce stream. So you can select the same. You will be eligible for the exam in December. So prepare accordingly if you plan to appear for the next exam.
15th August 2011, 02:16 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is a Master's of International Business Graduate eligible for NET exam in Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
NET Examination Was Conducted by UGC twice in a year, First in June and Second in December. The June 2011 NET Examination was already completed and the Notification of December NET Examination was Updated soon in the UGC Website.

Eligiblity Criteria -

>> Candidates Must be Post graduate in any Discipline from a recognised University.

>> Final year Post graduate Candidates are also apply for this examination as Provisional Basis.

>> You need to scored minimum 55% marks in your Post graduate degree course and If candidates fails to scored minimum 55% marks, then they are not eligible for NET Examination.

Since you have completed your Master of International Business, Then you are eligible for NET Examination.

You must have to choose subjects in NET Examination as per the Post graduate basis, If you have study Commerce subjects in NET Examination, then you are eligible to Opt Commerce subject in NET Examination. The syllabus and Previous year Question papers are availiable in the UGC Website, You can easily download form there.

If you are Interested in NET Examination, then please wait for the December NET Examination Notification because the Notification was Declared soon in the UGC Official website.

The Examination Fees of NET Examination was Rs 450 and you have to pay the Fees as a challan form In any branches of SBI And then you can fill the Online application form.

>> So, after completing Post graduation course you are eligible to apply for NET Examination and If you need More Information, then please check the UGC Official website -

http://ugcnetonline.in
1st August 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

i compleated master of international business and than
passed net in commerce am i elibale for applying government job in teaching area? iam from karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?