17th October 2016, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

How to join BA after Diploma in Civil Engineering and then LLB?

I've completed Diploma in Civil Engineering (Under Department of Technical Education, Karnataka). I want to Join B.A. Am i eligible to join B.A? After B.A i want join L.L.B.

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma engineer can join LLB course? What will be duration of the course for a Diploma holder?
  2. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  3. Can I study M.E.(Civil Engineering) if completed B.Com and Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  4. Am I eligible for LLB distance learning after completing diploma in Civil Engineering 15 years back?
  5. When admission will be started for Diploma in Civil Engineering course at Bangalore?
  6. How can I join to study B.Arch course being a Diploma Civil Engineer? Course duration of B.Arch for Diploma holder?
  7. How to join diploma in civil engineering direct in 2nd year? I have completed my Civil Draughtsmen
  8. Procedure to join Diploma in Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  10. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  11. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  12. What can I do after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to join Navy after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  14. How to join B.Arch course after completion of civil diploma course?
  15. How to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Can I join diploma in civil engineering after completing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join NDA or IMA after diploma in civil engineering?
  18. What is the procedure and qualifications required to join Aeronautics or Aerospace after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
18th October 2016, 08:10 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join BA after Diploma in Civil Engineering and then LLB?

B.A stands for Bachelor of Arts. It is a three-year undergraduate degree course in the field of Arts. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.A. course.

As per the information you have mentioned in our query, you have done Diploma in Civil Engineering, so, you are not eligible to join B.A. course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?