18th February 2013, 02:09 PM
sstem

How can Electronics and communication engineering student do summer training in Chandigarh?

electronic and communication engineering+summer training in chd.

Related Questions:
  1. How can Electronics and communication engineering student do summer training in Chandigarh?
  2. How to do summer training in BHEl Haridwar if I am a student of electronics and communication engineering?
  3. Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  5. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  6. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  7. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  8. How to do training in summer vacations after passing electronics and communication?
  9. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  10. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  11. Summer training for Electronics and Communication student in Jaipur?
  12. How to do summer training if I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication?
  13. Summer Training in Embedded System at IIT for B.Tech(ECE) student? -- [New]
  14. Do any IITs offer summer training?
  15. Can I get selected for 6 industrial training in CSIO or DRDO after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  16. Companies in Kanpur and Lucknow for summer training after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. Can I do summer training from DRDO Chandigarh? I am a 2nd year computer science student
  18. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
14th June 2015, 01:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can Electronics and communication engineering student do summer training in Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sstem View Post
electronic and communication engineering+summer training in chd.
I have mentioned below some companies name for internship for ECE candidates in Chandigarh. You can join below given companies for summer training. For joining details, you should contact to below given address or contact number.

1. Nano Web Tech Limited, DLF Infocity Tower-A 3rd Floor, Chandigarh Technology Park
Chandigarh, India, Phone: +91 172 506 5920

2. Safaltek, Plot No-2, DLF Building, Tower-C, 1st Floor,, Rajiv Gandhi Technology Park
Chandigarh, India, Phone: +91 172 502 6090

3. Infowiz software solution, SCO 118-120, (Near State Bank Of India), Sector 34A
Chandigarh, India, Phone: +91 172 456 7888

4. Digitech Software Solutions, SCO839, 2nd floor nac, Manimajra
Chandigarh, India, Phone: +91 172 653 9954

5. We Excel Software, Sector 7, Chandigarh, India, Phone: +91 172 437 3333

6. Software development, Sector 34A, Sector 34, Chandigarh, India
Phone: +91 97801 31210
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?