17th January 2012, 04:53 PM
p2rathee

What are the various MBA programs in which I can apply after doing B.Tech in electrical?

i have done b.tech in electrical...nw i want to do mba...what are the various mba programs i can apply for???

19th January 2012, 07:29 PM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: What are the various MBA programs in which I can apply after doing B.Tech in electrical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p2rathee View Post
i have done b.tech in electrical...nw i want to do mba...what are the various mba programs i can apply for???
The following disciplines of Management would be ideal for a B. Tech Electrical student:

Energy Management
Production Management
Project Management
HR Management

However, it would be better if you acquire some field interest after completing the B. Tech course before seeking admission to Management.
7th February 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the various MBA programs in which I can apply after doing B.Tech in electrical?

what is the scope for mba in retail management?
7th February 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of retail manegement
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?