20th July 2017, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 2nd year of Diploma course without entrance exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad for it?

I have complete ITI with Electrical trade and now want to study Diploma Engineering. How can I join 2nd year of Diploma course without entrance exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Hyderabad directly in 2nd year of B.Tech after passing diploma from Odisha? Is there any entrance exam?
  2. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  3. Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?
  4. What is the upper age limit for 2nd year admission in engineering after diploma?
  5. Do Diploma holders get admission directly to 2nd year? Is it true that there is no entrance exam for diploma holders?
  6. Possibility of getting direct admission in 2nd year of B.E after completion of Diploma course? -- [New]
  7. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get admission in B.E after doing diploma 3 years course? Any entrance exam which I have to answer? Can I get direct admission to B.E 2nd year?
  9. How should I join in 2nd year after completing diploma in ITI?
  10. Can I go for 2nd year of IIT JEE college after passing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Entrance exams for B.Tech in Hyderabad after Diploma in (ECE) from Chandibhai college, Mumbai? Any issues due to state change?
  12. Can I give entrance exam of IIT after diploma in EC? Can I get direct 2nd year admission?
  13. Can a diploma student get direct admission into 2nd year of engineering? Study material for entrance exam preparation?
  14. List of medical colleges near Hyderabad in which admission is possible without giving any entrance test?
  15. How to join a good engineering college after backlog in 1st and 2nd semester in Polytechnic?
  16. Diploma based admission in B Tech 2nd year?
  17. Can I get admission through reserved seat in 2nd year B.E after scoring 79.92% in diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  18. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
31st July 2017, 09:45 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in 2nd year of Diploma course without entrance exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad for it?

To get admission in second year of Diploma course, you should have passed 12th standard Vocational stream or ITI from a recognised institution. Admissions in second year of Diploma course are done through lateral entry examinations like VOCLET, etc.,. You need to appear in those examinations, qualify and participate in the counselling process to get admission for pursuing second year of Diploma course. Without appearing in entrance examination, you need to buy a seat through Management quota for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?