8th March 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Hyderabad directly in 2nd year of B.Tech after passing diploma from Odisha? Is there any entrance exam?

sir i am a diploma student from odisha want to take admission in Hyderabad directly in 2nd year of b.tech. so please could you tell me how to get admission there. for the admission any entrance exam will have to give. i am from other state.

25th November 2012, 12:19 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in Hyderabad directly in 2nd year of B.Tech after passing diploma from Odisha? Is there any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am a diploma student from odisha want to take admission in Hyderabad directly in 2nd year of b.tech. so please could you tell me how to get admission there. for the admission any entrance exam will have to give. i am from other state.
Dear,

In hyderabad you can take admission in IIIT,hyderabad by qualifying its written test which is conducted every year in March.

If you have at least 60% in your diploma you can also appear for LEET exam i.e. lateral entry entrance test. If you qualify this exam you an take admission in direct second year of the B.tech courses in colleges that takes students from lateral entry. This exam is conducted at all india and state level. Andhra pradesh also conduct this exam , although seats for other state students are very less but if you manage to get god rank you can get a chance.

Best of luck!
31st January 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Hyderabad directly in 2nd year of B.Tech after passing diploma from Odisha? Is there any entrance exam?

I am in 1st year in engimeering nagpur university can i get admission in directly second year
14th May 2014, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in civil engineering in berhampur,odisha. can i eligible to join in 2nd year b-tech in other state
26th October 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

i have no diploma and i have not taken adm in any engineering college , i want to take direct adm in second year b tech is it possible?
10th April 2015, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

i am from Karnataka. studied diploma in civil engg. i want to take admission in b.tech in Hyderabad.but how to apply for that and i also want scholarship. suggest me please what to do??.
13th April 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am diploma's student
i have to admission in govt. college for diploma bases in b.tech college for computer branch
sir plzz guide me and informe me my email.id
[email protected]
1st July 2015, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

CAN you describe more about LEET test? I am residential in Mumbai & have done diploma, I want to know more about eligibility criteria for Hyderabad!!
7th February 2017, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Hyderabad directly in 2nd year of B.Tech after passing diploma from karnataka? Is there any entrance exam?
3rd July 2017, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Hyderabad direct in 2nd year of B.Tec after passing diploma from maharastra?
31st January 2018, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am diploma holder. Diploma complete in chemical engineering .Sir I am from maharashtra. How to take direct second year admission in hyderabad. I am other state.
15th April 2018, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Now I'm diploma 2nd year. After the completion of diploma, I want to go for IIIT in ECD. Can you tell me how?
13th December 2018, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

I am a diploma student from odisha want to take admission in Hyderabad directly in 2nd year of b.tech. So please could you tell me how to get admission there. For the admission any entrance exam will have to give. I am from other state.
6th September 2020, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i Studied 12th Odisha Board.Can I Eligible For Degree In Hydrabad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?