24th February 2012, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering College after 12th?

after 12th what shall i do to get admission in aero..engg..colledges

Related Questions:
  1. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  2. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  3. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  4. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How much marks in 12th is good enough for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Chances of B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering after polytechnic in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  7. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  8. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical engineering college?
  9. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  10. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  11. How can I get admission in a college that offers Aeronautical through ISEET
  12. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Is it possible to take admission Aeronautical College after diploma in electronics? Colleges offering the course? Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class?
  15. Cost of doing Aeronautical Engineering after 12th? Which is best Aeronautical Engineering college in Mumbai?
  16. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th science?
  17. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th in abroad?
24th February 2012, 10:00 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering College after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

If your aspiring to apply for Engineering course then you should apply for Engineering entrance examination like , AIEEE / BIT SAT / JEE etc... this entrance examination score card will help you to get admission for Engineering course .

In Engineering course there are so lot of specialization are available like , BE in Automobile Engineering , BE in Aeronautical Engineering , BE in Biotechnology , BE in Civil Engineering , BE in Biomedical Engineering , BE in Communication Engineering , BE in Architecture Engineering etc.. Each specialization having good scope .

Eligibility criteria :-

You should be qualified in 12th standard or equivalent examination science stream with physics , Chemistry and Mathematics as a main subject . You should score minimum 80% percentage of marks in 12th standard . You should qualified in AIEEE , BITSAT , JEE Entrance examination with good percentage of marks .

AIEEE :- All India Engineering Entrance Exam . This Examination is conducted by by CBSE for every .

This Examination conducted by both the online ( Computer Based Test ) as well as offline mode ( Paper Pencil Test ) .

If your aspiring to apply for this examination then you should qualified in 12th board examination in science stream from recognized university . You should score minimum 50% percentage of marks . Final year candidates are also eligible to apply for this examination .

In AIEEE Examination , first syllabus includes Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and Second papers includes , Mathematics , Comprises Aptitude Test and Drawing Test .

The admission for Bachelor of Engineering course is based on the Entrance examination scores and 12th board examination score .

Notification for AIEEE Examination :-

-AIEEE Offline Examination :- 29 / 4 / 2012
-AIEEE Online Examination :- 07/ 05 / 2012 to 26 / 05 / 2012

So , I suggest you to apply for Engineering entrance examination after completing 12th standard .
24th February 2012, 01:21 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering College after 12th?

Hi dear........
To join in engineering course you should be a science students after +2 , you can apply for that , but before that you have to apply for entrance exam i.e ........
the list of entrance exam are as follows....

After entrance exam according to your score you will get the college & stream to read
The best engineering college are as follows...

Good luck...........
24th February 2012, 01:30 PM
priyanka_22

Quote:
Dear ,

Great to hear that you want to pursue Aeronautical Engineering .
In India there are a lot good colleges and lots of opportunity for Aeronautical Engineers.

You must be knowing IIT,AIEE exams , from here you can get some good colleges like :

~~All IIT colleges from Mumbai, kanpur, chennai,kharagpur provides this stream.
~~Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering , Hyderabad
~~Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering , Dehradun
~~Madras Institute of Technology ,Chennai

and lots more to add.

Opportunities :

There are a lot opportunities for Aeronautical Engineers as in Air Force also.

So, Best Wishes and give your best.
13th March 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

I got 90% in 12th and 90% in AIEEE , can i get admission in india without giving donation
22nd April 2012, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

I have faced 12h exam but not applying AIEEE Exam can i get admission for aeronautical engineering
8th June 2012, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

I am 12th pass with 78% but i cant abale to gave iit and aieče now how i can get admition in aeronotical engg.?
10th June 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission to aerospace engineering after December?coz my some subject r back
10th June 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

sir; i am studing in class 12(SCIENCE) and my aim is to become a pilot. so what are the coures to do ahead. . .. PLS GUIDE ME. . . .
19th June 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

i have60 percent in pcm now i want to take addmission in aeronautics how should i take admission in this
15th July 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i am in class 8 my dreem is to become a aeronotical engineer can i give entrence exam after 10
16th July 2012, 12:18 AM
priyankasree

Quote:
Sir,
i am in class 8 my dreem is to become a aeronotical engineer can i give entrence exam after 10
HI,

If your aspiring to apply for Engineering course then you should apply for Engineering entrance examination like , AIEEE / BIT SAT / JEE etc... this entrance examination score card will help you to get admission for Engineering course .

In Engineering course there are so lot of specialization are available like , BE in Automobile Engineering , BE in Aeronautical Engineering , BE in Biotechnology , BE in Civil Engineering , BE in Biomedical Engineering , BE in Communication Engineering , BE in Architecture Engineering etc.. Each specialization having good scope .

Eligibility criteria :-

You should be qualified in 12th standard or equivalent examination science stream with physics , Chemistry and Mathematics as a main subject . You should score minimum 80% percentage of marks in 12th standard . You should qualified in AIEEE , BITSAT , JEE Entrance examination with good percentage of marks .

AIEEE :- All India Engineering Entrance Exam . This Examination is conducted by by CBSE for every .

This Examination conducted by both the online ( Computer Based Test ) as well as offline mode ( Paper Pencil Test ) .

If your aspiring to apply for this examination then you should qualified in 12th board examination in science stream from recognized university . You should score minimum 50% percentage of marks . Final year candidates are also eligible to apply for this examination .

In AIEEE Examination , first syllabus includes Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and Second papers includes , Mathematics , Comprises Aptitude Test and Drawing Test .

The admission for Bachelor of Engineering course is based on the Entrance examination scores and 12th board examination score .
12th August 2012, 06:12 PM
siddjain93

Quote:
Dear friend,
This is your good choice to choose Aeronautical engineering.
Aeronautical Engineering is a good field of engineering and have vast scope in shipping industry and in government sector.

In order to become aeronautical engineer you must have Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th class. You must have minimum 60% marks in 12th in order to appear in various entrance exams like ISAT , IITJEE , AIEEE etc.

For cracking these engineering entrance exams you must have thorough knowledge of Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics. Syllabus for each entrance exam is same as the syllabus of NCERT of class 11th and 12th. For getting Aeronautical engineering Branch you must have to score good rank in entrance exams.

TOP COLLEGES FOR AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING-

VARIOUS ENTRANCE EXAMS-

25th March 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

sir,this is sahil ahmed ,son of shakeel ahmed.I am a student of 10 class and i am interested in aeronautical engineering.but iam weak in science,so can i get an admission in a engineering college by getting atleast 58%to65%. ihopr i'll gt my answer soon as enogh.thanks
25th March 2013, 06:53 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Quote:
To get admission you need to crack the entrance exam conducted for engineering and they are AIEEE and IIT .And then only you can opt for it.
25th March 2013, 06:56 PM
helper1

heloo friend,

Aeronautical is one of the wonderful field of engineering involving a number of job opportunities in many of the government as well private sectors.

Aeronautics is the field of air crafts and the related equipment and the instruments and it is the sub part of the aerospace engineering which too works for the same purposes.

There are different colleges and universities offering this kind of engineering course and there are several ways to get enter into these engineering colleges but you must have to appear for an entrance exam to get admission into these colleges,

Entrance exam is considered to be the important and necessary conditions to qualify to get admission into these colleges or universities.

Some of the top listed colleges of Aernautical engineering in India are as follows :

1.Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai

2.Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai

3.Institute of Technology, Kanpur

4.Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

5.Punjab Engineering College

6.Madras Institute of Technology

7.Academy of Aerospace & Aviation, Indore

8.Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun

9.Hindustan College Of Engineering, Tamil Nadu

10.Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology (H.I.E.T)

Entrances exams to appear for these colleges are as :

KEAM
Karnataka CET
AIEEE
MHT-CET
WBJEE
IIT
UPTU-SEE
DCEE
VITEEE
PTU-CET

good luck !!
25th March 2013, 08:50 PM
haripriya1993
Member+

There are various universities for engineering. Each university is having a seperate application form. Atfirst choose which university you need. If there is a choice between two then buy the application form for both the universities.
If it is Anna university then wait for the counselling date. If it is other university then check whether they are keeping entrance exam for their university admission and their procedures.
You will be called upon your score and rank
25th March 2013, 11:03 PM
kalingas

There are various universities for engineering. Each university is having a seperate application form. Atfirst choose which university you need. If there is a choice between two then buy the application form for both the universities.
If it is Anna university then wait for the counselling date. If it is other university then check whether they are keeping entrance exam for their university admission and their procedures.
You will be called upon your score and rank
25th March 2013, 11:17 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI!
After passing 12th if you want to take admission in top college you have to Qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> I.S.A.T
> S.R.M.E.E

TOP COLLEGE OFFERING AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING:-
Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

ALL THE BEST!
8th May 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

where could i get admission for aeronautics with 80% marks in 2 and low rank in iit or aieee????
8th May 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

if we obtain 68%in 12 non medical what i get admission in aeronotical engineering
12th May 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Is direct admission possible? i.e. Without giving entrance exam after class 12?
6th July 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i am 12th pass with 78% but i cant abale to gave iit and aieče now how i can get admition in aeronotical engg.?
you are eligible for aieee & jee , why you have not given the exam
13th July 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

I want to get addmission in Be collage of aero eng which trade I have to choose in diploma
13th July 2013, 07:53 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Aeronautical Engineering deals in flying objects that do not cross the atmosphere of Earth. Which means that it deals with helicopters, passengers aircrafts, fighter jets, drones etc.

You will be taught design and maintanence of the flying objects mentioned above. There is requirement of aeronautical Engineers in defence companies like DRDO and airplane manufactureres like Boeing.

Aeronautical Engineering is one of the branches of Bachelor of Technology. You will have to follow the same procedure as in case of Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or any other branch.

Once you have completed 12th standard the next step would be to appear for entrance exams conducted for B.Tech admission. You should apply for the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) which is the replacement of AIEEE and IIT-JEE.

The JEE has two stages. JEE Mains is replacement of AIEEE thus offers admission for 15 percent Engineering seats quota while the JEE Advanced should be cleared for admission in Indian Institutes of Technology.

JEE Eligibility

1. Candidate should clear 12th from recognized board like CBSE.

2. Physics, Chemistry and Maths should be subjects in 12th.

3. Having completed 3 or 4 years diploma also makes you eligible.

4. There is no percentage criteria.

5. The age limit to appear for JEE is 25 years.

6. SC/ST can apply up to 30 years.

7. You will get 3 consecutive attempts to clear the exam.

8. You will first clear JEE Mains.

9. Only if want admission in IIT, apply for JEE Advanced as well.

10. To apply for JEE Advanced you must finish in top 150,000 in JEE Mains.
5th December 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello..guys
best of luck.. to all who r trying to get admission in reputated colleges of aeronatical engg..
1.) at first u will have to qualify ur educational requirements,,,
qualify 12th(with PCM) with atleast of 75% marks..
Then apply for any one of the most popular entrance exams..
-->>AIEEE or-->>IIT-JEE (try going for AIEEE As it is very easy and even a child who sleeps in 12th..but possess a little interest in Physics and maths can pass it out.. So go for it..) and crack them with gud ranks and percentages.. Then apply for any Aeronautical engineering colleges...

2.)Remember frnds.. Ur grades r not as such important then your interest.. Always try to be attentive in physics and maths class (though seeming tough, both r the interesting subjects in PCM... as well as they r the backbone of an aeronautical engineer..).. And always try to understand them in your way..don't follow the heared hues that physics or maths are disastric tough to understand...
Try rebuilding the parts,be creative, don't hesisate to do mistakes,always try to take everything in the most intresting way...
5th December 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello..guys
best of luck.. to all who r trying to get admission in reputated colleges of aeronatical engg..
1.) at first u will have to qualify ur educational requirements,,,
qualify 12th(with PCM) with atleast of 75% marks..
Then apply for any one of the most popular entrance exams..
-->>AIEEE or-->>IIT-JEE (try going for AIEEE As it is very easy and even a child who sleeps in 12th..but possess a little interest in Physics and maths can pass it out.. So go for it..) and crack them with gud ranks and percentages.. Then apply for any Aeronautical engineering colleges...

2.)Remember frnds.. Ur grades r not as such important then your interest.. Always try to be attentive in physics and maths class (though seeming tough, both r the interesting subjects in PCM... as well as they r the backbone of an aeronautical engineer..).. And always try to understand them in your way..don't follow the heared hues that physics or maths are disastric tough to understand...
Try rebuilding the parts,be creative, don't hesisate to do mistakes,always try to take everything in the most intresting way...
6th April 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I want admission in aeronautical eng...plz info details in [email protected]
11th April 2015, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

What percentage I have get in 12 science for get admission in aeronautical engineering colleges?
1st January 2016, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

I want admission in aeronautical engineering college.I got a 65% in H.S.C. and 80 marks in jee. I complected my 12 science in march-2014. How can i get admission in aeronautical engineering college? Please give me information and details in [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?