12th July 2014, 12:10 AM
goldengalaxy

How to get admission in any university to do Ph.D in Astronomy?

I want to do PhD in astronomy field.I am a computer engineer and I am from India .please tell me how do I get admission in any university for doing PhD in astronomy in any country.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in Ph.D(Astronomy) programme for M.Sc(Astronomy) student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  2. How can I get admission in IIT for Ph.D in Astronomy programme?
  3. Which is more preferable for doing PhD in astronomy and astrophysics, either B.Sc(physics hons) or B.Sc(physical science)?
  4. Which are the entrance tests related to Astronomy or Astrophysics? Is there any online Astronomy class?
  5. PhD or Post graduation in Astronomy and Astrophysics is possible after B.Tech?
  6. Can I get admission for MSc in Astronomy in IISc Bangalore on the basis of BCS degree?
  7. Best colleges in India offering MSc in Space Physics?
  8. List of top colleges in India offering Post Graduation course in Cosmology?
  9. How may I become an astronomer? I have completed my SSC exam
  10. Courses and institutes for becoming an astrophysicist/theoretical physicist? Best institutes offering the course? Is it necessary to be on the merit list of IIT JEE/AIEEE?
  11. Can I get admission in Ph.D(Astronomy) if qualified in JEST?
  12. Syllabus of the entrance test for M.Tech in Astronomy and Space Engineering, Manipal University?
  13. Colleges in India offering B.Tech in Astrophysics? Entrance exams and eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which institutions offer M.Sc.or integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D. course in astronomy?
  15. Which course should I opt for making a career in astronomy after B.Sc? List of the top institutes for the same?
  16. What should I do to become an Astronaut after passing B.Tech IT from Mumbai University? Is there any masters program that connects IT and Astronomy?
  17. Which courses to do after 9th so as to become an Astronaut?
  18. Date of entrance exam for admission in Ph.D in Law from Pune University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?