10th June 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in IGNOU?

Respected sir,i want to get admission in ignou.But,i will be unable to attend the classes due to my job,except examination.can i desire for such request.

27th September 2012, 12:02 AM
sudha001

Default Re: How to get admission in IGNOU?

hey ,
yes you can pursue your studies via ignou ,as it stand for open university and is a distance education ,so no need to worry about admission procedure.
Eligiblity criteria depend on the course that you wanted to do.
For taking admission you have to select regional centre from where you want to study , go to ignou centre that you have selected
at the back of brouchere you wil get the admission form just fill it and then submit to that centre only.

Admission for new session going on so kindly visit to this site :www.ignou.ac.in

thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?