3rd July 2011, 02:51 PM
Pateljigarp

How to get admission in M.Tech after completing B.E in production? Which exam to answer? List of the colleges in GTU for M.Tech?

I complete my B.E. In production.how to admission in m.tech?
Which exam is taken?
college list in gtu for m.tech.
How collect info.about m.tech(place name)

13th November 2011, 01:23 AM
Beready

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Tech after completing B.E in production? Which exam to answer? List of the colleges in GTU for M.Tech?

hello friend,

you should give the GATE exam .
if you qualified in that exam then you easily get opportunities to
do M.tech in .
so just give that exam with good preparation .
good luck.
29th February 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Tech after completing B.E in production? Which exam to answer? List of the colleges in GTU for M.Tech?

can anyone give previous years papers of CET taken by GTU for M.E. or M.Tech course?
12th March 2012, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR,
MY DAUGHTER WILL BE GETTING ADMISSION IN COMPUTER ENGINEERING NEXT YEAR. I WISH TO KNOW GTU RANKING OF COLLEGES IN RAJKOT SO THAT I CAN APPROPRIATE DECISION FOR HER ADMISSION.

NILESH BUCH, RAJKOT
14th April 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission for M.Tech without having GATE score?would you suggest the name of colleges in which we can do M.Tech & job as a lecturer simultaneously?
8th May 2014, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, plz give list of various branches nd no of sits in various collage for civil engineer nd ec engineer??
nd in ddu nd ms nd nirma university we get admissin throuh gtu exam????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?