21st June 2013, 11:21 AM
supriya mengade

How to get admission for MBA and CAT exam?

i am this year 2013 so my question is when get regsitration for cat or date also

30th June 2013, 12:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for MBA and CAT exam?

CAT exam is usually conducted in the month of October-November. Date for the exam is not yet issued. Applications can be forwarded online through the website for CAT. Qualified candidates in CAT are subjected for an online counseling. Allocation of MBA colleges are done at this stage.
16th July 2013, 12:20 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for MBA and CAT exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by supriya mengade View Post
i am this year 2013 so my question is when get regsitration for cat or date also
It is good to see that you are planning to sit for the CAT exam this year and let me tell you that the notifications for this year's exam is already out and the exam is going to take place in the month of October-November and they are going to use a 3-4 weeks window to conduct that. The exam is going to be conducted online.

CAT 2013 Important Dates:-
  • Start date for sale of voucher: 29th July Monday, 2013
  • Last date for sale of voucher: 24th September Tuesday, 2013
  • Registration window will be open from: 29th July Monday, 2013
  • Registration window will be closed on: 26th September Thursday, 2013
  • CAT Test: 16th October Thursday, 2013 to 11th November Monday, 2013
Eligibility Criteria:-
  • From a reputed and recognized University/Institute you must have completed your bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks.
  • In case of scheduled class and PWD candidates the marks to secure at graduation level is 45% of marks.
  • If you are in the final year then also you can fill up the application form and give this exam.
CAT Exam Application Procedure:-

From selected branches of Axis Bank the voucher needs to be purchased between 29 July and 24 September 2013. Then you have to log into the official website of CAT and you have to make a profile of yours and give the detailed information that they have asked for.

Then you will be asked to choose the location where you intend to give the exam and with that the time when you choose to give the exam. After you are done with this you have to save the whole information.

A summary of your application will be sent to you after that within 24 hours and the admit card too will be sent online which should be checked carefully.

CAT 2013 Fees:-
  • For General Candidates: Rs.1600
  • For SC and ST candidates: Rs. 800

Official Website: http://www.catiim.in

Hope this helps :-> :->
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?