10th May 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Mechanical or Civil branch in Changa University?

at what percentile one gets admission in mechanical or civil branch in Changa university?

Related Questions:
  1. Details for B.E mechanical in Changa University?
  2. Which branch is more preferable, either Mechanical or Civil engineering?
  3. How to take admission in 4th year B.Tech in Civil or Mechanical branch after passing diploma in computer science and engineering?
  4. How may I change my branch in B.Tech at Buldelkhand university(GBTU)? I'm in ECE and want to change to Mechanical engineering
  5. How should I change branch to mechanical from civil? I am studying diploma in civil engineering
  6. Is EC branch good in future? Should I take up Civil or Mechanical?
  7. Admission in engineering after securing 70% in 12th class? Best branch of engineering in Civil, EC and Mechanical?
  8. How to take admission in Noida international university for doing B.Tech Civil branch
  9. Can I pursue B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in IT? Procedure of getting admission in B.Tech. Civil Engineering through lateral entry in the colleges of Himachal University?
  10. Last 5 years AMIE section A question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission in government college after scoring 7331 rank? Which branch can I get among Electronics, Mechanical or Civil?
  12. Which branch of engineering is better among Civil and Mechanical in regards to job opprtunities? -- [New]
  13. Which branch of engineering is best between Civil, Mechanical?
  14. Electronics student can give exam for JE in MES?
  15. Is it possible to take admission in Civil after doing diploma in Mechanical? What is the criteria for the same?
  16. Is there any chance to get a seat in AEC, JEC, JIST in Electrical, Civil or Mechanical branch?
  17. What rank do I need to secure for getting admission in NIT, Raipur with civil or mechanical stream?
  18. How to opt for EC? Can I choose EC branch? I have done Mechanical
1st January 2019, 05:24 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission in Mechanical or Civil branch in Changa University?

Charotar University of Science and Technology, Changa is located in Anand City in the state of Gujarat. Engineering Admission is offered on the basis of entrance exam GUJCET or JEE Main. 75% government quota seats will be filled by ACPC and rest 25% seats will be filled by institute under management quota. For getting admission into Mechanical or Civil branch in Changa University through ACPC, You should score at least 80% aggregate marks in physics, chemistry and maths subjects together.

Weightage In Merit List
- HSC Marks : 60%
- Entrance Score : 40%

Application Process
- Go to official website of university : www.charusat.ac.in
- Go to "Admission" tab.
- Create your Login ID and Password.
- Login and Fill the details such as Personal Details, Education Details etc
- Upload scanned images of your photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online.
- Submit your application and print it.

Admission Dates
- Online Registration Starts : April, 2019
- Last Date of Registration : May, 2019
- Publish Merit List : June, 2019
- Choice Filling and Seat Allotment : June/July, 2019

Changa University Engineering Branches and Seat Intakes
- Mechanical Engineering : 120
- Civil Engineering : 120
- Electrical Engineering : 120
- Computer Engineering : 120
- IT Engineering : 120
- EC Engineering : 120
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?