25th June 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Ph.D after passing BSc? What is the requirement?

i am b.sc student .please tel me the procedure to get admission in p.hd .is there any percentage also required with m.sc.my email is [email protected]

26th July 2012, 03:06 PM
abthar

Default Re: How to get admission in Ph.D after passing BSc? What is the requirement?

hi

ph.d refers to doctorate in philosophy in which those who finished their post graduation can go for ph.d..

no higher percentile is required to do ph.d,it needs the valuable,average marks is enough to do ph.d

the term duration is 2 years after a successful completion of viva,the aspirants get awarded as doctorate.

now universities offering scholarships for ph.d candidates..

while doing ph.d they will be called as JUNIOUR RESEARCH FELLOWS

Organisation will provide all the needs to JRF in their table.

They can use university resources and everything like assistant professors.

now organisation needs JRF for research fellows for their researh process,so they allocate so much of funds for R&D.

R&D stands for Research and Development in which organisation utilise this fields to do research to get take new decisions.

HOPE YOU GOT SOMETHING NEW
31st May 2013, 11:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Ph.D after passing BSc? What is the requirement?

You can’t seek admission to Ph.D after B.Sc degree. Master’s degree in any of the subjects is necessary to apply for doctorate. Admission to the course is made on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the concerned University. NET qualified candidates are also eligible to apply. You can try for integrated M.Sc Ph.D course as well.
17th August 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in integrated M.Sc-Ph.D in physics in cambridge university with requiremenrt?
20th March 2015, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

After BSC IT can we go for phd in it or what to prefer after MCA we should go for phd or before it we can do
30th April 2016, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

My question is that ,can I do Mtech after my bsc in physics and then do phd in astrophysics,in order to pursue a career as an astrophysicist
30th May 2017, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I have BS honours in zoology with research thesis on Molecular and cell bio, Can i go straight for PhD? without doing mphil..
9th June 2017, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

My few articles have already published in double blind peer review international journal of mathematics and I have B.Sc.(Math). Can I get Ph.d. by publication. Please send me full knowledge about it on my G mail "[email protected]"
9th October 2019, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

I'm b.sc student.i went to do p.hd about physics
3rd February 2020, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am done Bsc mathematics and MBA is there any issue for I do phd....
26th June 2020, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I am doing my profile on Bsc(N) ,should I do PhD after bsc,what should I do?...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?