5th June 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission for IPCC having completed MBA in Finance?

Hi i have completed MBA finance.now i want to do CA.can i get direct admission in ipcc.have it been approved by govt.

8th June 2012, 03:02 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission for IPCC having completed MBA in Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi i have completed MBA finance.now i want to do CA.can i get direct admission in ipcc.have it been approved by govt.
Even after completion of Master Degree program in Business Administration or any other discipline, one can not be considered eligible to enroll directly for the Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC), as per the present regulation followed by council. According to the guidelines set up by the council of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Common Proficiency Test remains mandatory till the proposal for exemption from the test for graduates gets approved by the union government. There is no updates regarding the amendment but is most likely to get approved by the union government very soon. As soon as the proposal is approved, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India will announce through media and complete information will be published on its official website.
24th July 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Can I get direct admission for IPCC having completed MBA in Finance?

Hi i hv completed my b.com having 58% dis year so can i take direct admission in ipcc??? Email me @ [email protected]
23rd August 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get direct admission for IPCC having completed MBA in Finance?

Hi i hv completed my BE having 58% AND B MBA with 62% so can i take direct admission in ipcc???
[email protected]
21st January 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi i hv completed my b.com having 42% and 64% in MBA Marketing. So can i take direct admission in ipcc??? Email me @ [email protected]
24th December 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

hello sir am pass intermediate how can I do mba marketing& sales
I have 4years experience in direct sales excutev
28th July 2014, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I pursued MBA in finance and interested to do CA.. please guide me what's the procedure to do
24th September 2014, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
I have completed b.com with 47% mark and MBA specialized in Finance and HRM... So can i take direct admission for IPCC.??... Please rply me...nishithajithesh@gmail. Com
9th October 2014, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

can I do direct bba after inter 10 2?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?