23rd September 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

How to get the GATE form online? From which site to get it?

please tell me how will get gate form from online? Please tell me how should I get it

24th September 2011, 02:11 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: How to get the GATE form online? From which site to get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell me how will get gate form from online? Please tell me how should I get it

Information Regarding Online Application Form of the GATE-2012 Examination.

If you are interested in the GATE exam then you can apply online. You can apply online on the official website of the GATE exam: http://www.iitk.ac.in/gate/gate2012/

To apply online follow the instruction :- Click on the official website >> Now click on apply online >> Click on the Registration.

The GATE examination is conducted by the management of IIT college for the admission in the M.Tech course. Many other college also take admission in the M.Tech course through the GATE score card.

There are some change in the GATE-2012 examination. Please CLICK HERE...!!! for details information.

NOTE :- According to eligibility criteria the pre-final year candidates are not eligible for the GATE examination. Only final year and pass out the qualifying examination are eligible to apply for the GATE-2012 examination.

Do preparation well for the examination and get a good score in the GATE exam then you can get a chance for the admission in the IIT college for M.Tech course.

Regards
~Mukul~
24th September 2011, 07:03 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all-India examination administered and conducted in eight zones such that One Indian Institute of Science(IISc),Bangalore and the Seven IITs(Bombay,Kharagpur,Kanpur,Guahati,Roorkee,Madra s,Delhi)

The most important news in GATE-2012 is that Pre-final year student ca not appear in GATE 2012 exam.

According to the Eligibility of the GATE:

1:You should have a Bachelor's degree holder in Engineering or Technology or Architecture or Pharmacy of 4 years after 10+2.

2:You can also apply if you are in the final year examination of the Bachelor Degree.
or
3:You have to be a Master degree holders in any branch of Science like Physics,Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Applications etc....

4:You can also apply if you are in the final year examination of the Master Degree.

In this year 2012,the GATE 2012 is organized by Indian Institute of Technology,Delhi

In GATE-2012 you can apply in two way Online & Offline

Date of Online Examination:29-01-2012 (Sunday)

Date of Offline Examination: 12-02-2012 (Sunday)

for online form,click :http://www.iitk.ac.in/gate/gate2012/
24th September 2011, 10:24 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,
To apply for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, click here.
The last date to apply for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is 17-10-2011.

For more information, refer to the official website of GATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?