29th August 2013, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

How to get good marks in 12th standard?

i have get good marks in 12th std so i want simble ways to studie

10th July 2015, 10:01 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get good marks in 12th standard?

Getting good marks in 10+2 is the dream of every student who pursues 10+2 in different streams like science, commerce or arts. The percentage of marks obtained in 10+2 plays a vital role in higher studies for getting admission in good universities and college.

It is not so difficult to get good marks in 10+2, what you need to do is to adopt a routine study for the different subjects of your stream.

Basically there are five subjects in 10+2. For example if you are pursuing your 10+2 in science stream, the subjects are:

>>Physics.

>>Chemistry

>>Mathematics or Biology.

>>English

>>Any elective subject like painting, computer science etc.

You just need to make a routine for different subjects. Physics and Mathematics require practice of questions. So devote some extra time to these subjects.

Try to understand the concepts of physics and chemistry instead of mugging up. Once you understand the things better, you can perform well and solve questions easily. Prepare your own notes for different subjects so that you can use it at the examination time.

Revision at frequent intervals is necessary for getting good marks. So after 1 or 2 week revise whatever you have read and solve the difficult questions.

Once your syllabus is over, practice the sample paper to assess your performance. In the examination, write your answers in neat and clean manner so that it can attract the examiner to give good marks. Draw proper diagrams and use good presentation style for answer writing.
10th July 2015, 12:14 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get good marks in 12th standard?

There is no simple solution or easy step to score the good marks. The only solution to score the good marks is by the dedication, labour and dedication to the study.

To score the good marks in the board examination it is must essential that the candidate must have the clear concept of the of all the NCERT topics as well as the solved and practice exercise.

Other than this you can also take the help of the school notes. Solve the previous year papers to get read of the time speed.

Other than this there is no simple way of scoring the good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?