7th January 2013, 09:05 PM
cute baby divya

How to get a government job after passing final year BSc Maths with 89%?

Hai !
Im divya doing final year b.sc maths with 89%.I like to get govt job.Is there any application is going on to attend govt exam.If you know anything else pls guide me.........

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after passing final year BSc Maths with 89%?
  2. What can I do after passing BSc final year with Maths and Physics?
  3. What is the scope in government job of BSc with Biology group? How much salary can I get?
  4. How to get a railway government job after passing final year BCA? What is the eligibility
  5. Is there any possibility to get lecturer job in government college after passing BSc through correspondence?
  6. Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that?
  7. How to get a job after passing BSc Electronics?
  8. Criteria to be eligible for a government job? What should I do to pursue a government job after final year?
  9. What to do after BSc(Physics, Chemistry and Maths)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do a job after passing BSc?
  11. Do I have any chance to get a government job after passing B.Tech final year CSE with 70%?
  12. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  13. How to settle in government job after passing CSE final year with 63%
  14. Can I get government job when I am doing final year of B.Tech? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to get a government job after passing final year mechanical engineering with 70% aggregate? Can I get benefit of percentage in private sector?
  16. After doing BSc from CCS university how can I get a good job in government sector without passing exam?
  17. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector?
  18. Government job vacancy in Hospitals for MLT graduate?
22nd January 2013, 06:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after passing final year BSc Maths with 89%?

You can apply for Assistant profile LIC HFL. Applications for this profile can be submitted till 22nd January 2013. You can also look P.O/clerical position in banks. SSC, UPSC, etc often conducts selection test for the recruitment of various posts. In Defense, you can join as Officer by qualifying CDS exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?