18th September 2013, 08:59 PM
vishal angadi

How to get a job in civil engineering?

hello friends..... i m in final year civil engineering at bagalkot.... i ant work specifically in geotech .... plz help me to find companies.......

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Civil Engineering job in Dubai?
  2. How can I get a government job after passing B.E Civil Engineering? Which exams are conducted for civil engineering?
  3. Can I get a teaching job after passing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. For which courses can I apply after completing 12th with Biology
  5. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  6. How to prepare for government job in civil engineering?
  7. Detailed information about recruitment in TTD for Diploma holder in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  8. What are the job opportunities for me in Civil Engineering?
  9. Which is the most demanding engineering branch nowadays? I have completed M.A B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  10. USA civil engineering job are avilable or not for Indian people without citizenship of USA?
  11. Is there any job that I can go for which is related to Civil Engineering? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Civil student
  12. Is Karnataka University approved by AICTE? I am a diploma engineering in Civil Engineering
  13. Can I get a good job after doing AMIE Civil Engineering?
  14. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  15. How can I get a job after completing B.E civil engineering?
  16. What are the exams which will help to get a government job after completing civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Syllabus and job vacancies in WBPSC Assistant Civil Engineering
  18. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
17th January 2014, 05:40 PM
jaye99

Default Re: How to get a job in civil engineering?

Write GATE and try to get good score in GATE exam, Many PSU's are hiring fresh graduates witht he help of gate score.
Especially if you want to work in the field of Geo Tech, try get to some basic knowledge in the construction fields at first and then next settle in the desired field you like.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?