4th June 2012, 12:33 AM
shainaarora

How to get a job in computer field if I am a student of B.Tech CS?

i am a student of B.Tech(c.s) 3rd year.i want job in computer field...please inform

4th June 2012, 10:42 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in computer field if I am a student of B.Tech CS?

IT (Information Technology) is in good boom now. There are number of top IT companies in India which are offering job opportunities for the candidates who have completed B.Tech in CS or IT streams and also for MCA candidates if they fit as per the needs of the MNCs.

To get a job in Computer field or IT field which you want, the first and foremost thing that is required for you is to be strong enough in subject knowledge.

During the technical Interview, you will be posed number of questions regarding various concepts that you have gone through in your B.Tech course.

You should be able to answer any kind of question which will be posed from them.

Make your preparation in such a way. Try to be strong enough in Fundamentals of all the chapters.

You will be posed number of questions based on fundamentals.

Simultaneously, enhance your communication skills to the highest extent. If you are having the subject knowledge and if you are unable to present it in the better manner, then there is no use of the subject knowledge that you have.

The selection procedure for many of IT jobs is by
-Written Exam
-Technical round
-HR round

The technical round may consists of technical written exam and technical interview also.

Try to practice placement papers of various top IT Companies like
-TCS
-Oracle
-Wipro
-Infosys
-Mahindra Satyam
-Dell etc.

Collect the information regarding various openings in these companies and appear for the same.

Wish you all the best.
4th June 2012, 11:06 AM
shivanshi14

Quote:
Originally Posted by shainaarora View Post
i am a student of B.Tech(c.s) 3rd year.i want job in computer field...please inform
btech computer science(CS) is counted among one of the best stream in engineering.At present scenario there are many IT companies seeking for freshers.All you need to do is concentrate on your basic skills like command on languages like c,c++,java,data structure ,OOPS,DBMS,networking.Nobody is going to ask you rocket scince while recruitment,all they check for your basic knowledge regarding your core subjects and your confidence level.
there are 3 rounds in interview:
1.written-this checks for your basic technical knowledge,aptitude,and basic english questions.
2.technical interview-checks for command on your subjects.
3.HR interview-checks your confidence level.
for written round you can prefer RS agarwal -for aptitude and logical and verbal reasoning.
for technical interview you must have command on any one of your core subject.
for HR interview round you should work on your communication skills.
try to solve previous years placements papers.
practice basic programs to improve your programming skilss.
brush up your core subjects.
and be confident and optimistic.
best of luck .
Hope for the best.
4th June 2012, 01:35 PM
romi_bal

IT (Information Technology) is in good boom now. There are number of top IT companies in India which are offering job opportunities for the candidates who have completed B.Tech in CS or IT streams and also for MCA candidates if they fit as per the needs of the MNCs.

To get a job in Computer field or IT field which you want, the first and foremost thing that is required for you is to be strong enough in subject knowledge.

During the technical Interview, you will be posed number of questions regarding various concepts that you have gone through in your B.Tech course.

You should be able to answer any kind of question which will be posed from them.

Make your preparation in such a way. Try to be strong enough in Fundamentals of all the chapters.

You will be posed number of questions based on fundamentals.

Simultaneously, enhance your communication skills to the highest extent. If you are having the subject knowledge and if you are unable to present it in the better manner, then there is no use of the subject knowledge that you have.

The selection procedure for many of IT jobs is by
-Written Exam
-Technical round
-HR round

The technical round may consists of technical written exam and technical interview also.

Try to practice placement papers of various top IT Companies like
-TCS
-Oracle
-Wipro
-Infosys
-Mahindra Satyam
-Dell etc.

Collect the information regarding various openings in these companies and appear for the same.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?