12th July 2013, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Merchant Navy after doing B.Tech in EEE?

How to get a job in Merchant Navy after doing B.tech in EEE

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in Merchant Navy after doing B.tech in EC?
  2. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy?
  3. How to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  4. How to join merchant navy as an electrical engineer? What is the fee structure for correspondence course?
  5. How should I be joining Merchant Navy? I have done B.Tech ECE
  6. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  7. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a job in Merchant Navy after doing B.Tech in EEE?
  9. Can I join Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing final year of EEE and at an age of 19 years? How to apply for Merchant Navy?
  10. How to join Merchant Navy after doing diploma in ECE?
  11. Can I join Merchant Navy after doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Is there any scope of B.Tech in electronics and communication to get a job in merchant navy?
  13. Can i join merchant navy after scoring 60% aggregate in B.Tech ETC? Is Liverpool university good for merchant navy training?
  14. Hwo to join merchant Navy if I am interested in Merchant Navy?
  15. Chances of getting a job in Merchant Navy Ships after ECE Engineering? -- [New]
  16. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  17. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  18. Is it necessary to study science to get job in Merchant Navy? Type of jobs available for girls?
1st May 2015, 12:25 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Merchant Navy after doing B.Tech in EEE?

To get job in Merchant Navy after Bachelor of technology with Electrical and electronics engineering you will have to apply for the Indian Naval Academy wing of the Combined Defense Service and have to crack it too .

The Combined Defense Examination are held two times in a year by Union Public Service Commission and the basic qualification required for the desiring wing of same examination are as here under :-

You must have the citizenship of India .

You must be physically and mentally fit as per the norms of the examination .

Your age must be above 19 years and must be less than 22 years too .

You must have done your graduation with either physics or mathematics or any engineering course from a recognized university .

The examination will be conducted into two steps which are written examination and SSB interview .After clearing the first step you will be eligible for the next step .

For more information about the same log on to the official link of UPSC

i.e; www.upsc.gov.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?