13th August 2015, 11:44 AM
amitthebest1

How to get job in mnc with low percentage and art stream in 12th?

hi my name is amit and currently i am working a company as a level 1 employee in back end profile but i just want to became a software engineer
so my education qualification is mca passed in 2015 in regular mode with 55% marks and i have completed my bca from ptu in distance mode with 67% marks as well as my school percentage is 12th (64%)art stream ,10Th(47%).
so now you know my condition and i just want your advice for my future
i want to became a software engineer and my dream is to for a big mnc
can i do that with my over all percentage. if yes than how and if no than i can show the world that everything is possible but i need someone help how can guide me in right direction
thanks and regards
amit chauhan
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be a problem if I have low percentage in 12th to attend campus placements?
  2. Am I eligible for any MNC's after scoring 57% in B.Tech and 70% in Masters?
  3. Can I get a job in MNC companies after completing 12th with 45%, BCA with 70% and 10th with 61%?
  4. Is it a good choice for me to change my job being a candidate working in a MNC from 4.5 years but getting low salary?
  5. How can I get job in IT/Software field with this low percentage? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Low percentage in 10th will affect my future studies?
  7. How to get into IIM after scoring low marks in 12th?
  8. Am I eligible for job in private MNC's like Intel and IBM?
  9. Am I eligible for MNC company?List of jobs I can apply for with an aggregate of 59.5% marks in B.Tech? I've secured 76.5% marks in 12th and 68% marks in 10th
  10. Can I attend any recruitment in any leading MNC's if I have an overall percentage of 72% in graduation, 75% in 10th and 68% in 12th? What should I do to get a job after finishing the degree?
  11. How to qualify for MNC interviews wit less than 60%?
  12. How to get job in Accounting or Finance sector having low percentage?
  13. How to get a good job with a high talent and low percentage?
  14. What can I do to get a job in MNC?
  15. How to get a job in Software MNC after B.Tech CSE?
  16. Is a girl candidate with 0.5+ eyesight and 5ft and 1 inch height be eligible for Air Force? What is the percentage required in 12th?
  17. Off-campus job opportunities for a candidate who have secured 69.14% in 10th, 56.7% in 12th and 74.14% in B.E. till 6th semester? Whether 12th percentage matters to get job if clearing GATE?
  18. What should I do to get a good job having low percentage in Graduation?
14th August 2015, 02:02 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get job in mnc with low percentage and art stream in 12th?

See,big companies like Infosys, TCs and Wipro won't take candidates less than 60% marks in intermediate and high schools. So, unfortunately you won't be able to get in those companies. Let us throw light on their eligibility criteria so that it becomes more clear to you-
- Minimum 60% in graduation.
- 60% in high school and intermediate.
- You should not have any backlogs at the time of joining.
- Some of them also do not consider improvement in intermediate.
- A basic knowledge of computer languages if you are not of CS,IT branch and thorough knowledge of as much programming languages as you can calibrate with your skills.

but there are many other companies which do not have such stringent clauses. You can try in those companies like-
>L&T infotech

>Mahindra Infotech

>Asahi Glasses

>Ashirwad consultancy

>Joyce enterprises

and the list continues.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?