25th February 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

How to get more marks in 12th standard?

how to get more marks in 12 standard and how can is studied esayily and how can i remember that all answers for easyily

my email id is
[email protected]

17th July 2013, 10:55 AM
ravirkm

Default Re: How to get more marks in 12th standard?

Ok, you are looking for shortcut but there is none so try to do some hard work, not more but at least some hard work. If you are a CBSE student try to read your NCERT books line by line as they contain many strong concepts that will help you in your future. And solve as many unsolved questions from the NCERT itself. They are very conceptual questions.
ALL the best and study good!!! \m/
19th August 2013, 02:27 PM
abhinav.pdpl

Default Re: How to get more marks in 12th standard?

hello friend,
i think you are trying to good marks.look there is so many ways to secure good marks.But iam only explained if you want good score study acadamic books with a good planing.If you do hard work you will get compalsary good marks in that.
in present so manybooks are available in market related to your course. so buy books previous question papers practice them.Not only study that pracice them.
ok .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?